Firebird EA - page 45

It means your account will blow up, just like the national currency of Zimbabwe....about a trillion Zim $ to one USD...

daet:
I think that tis may work but i have not tried it out myself yet. I use the blessing EA which is also a martingale stratagy and this too looks enticing. The problem is WHEN does the big bang occur, it could happen in a year or two which is fine but it could happen tomorrow in which case your account is about as usefull as a Zimbabwean $.! Perhaps start with a micro account and see what happes..

I would think if you're watching the market and understanding news releases, etc. you could avoid the Big Bang and hopefully book some good profits before it occurs. And the idea would be to only start with a portion of your available capital so in the unlikely event that happened, you could start over. I'm still demo trading the EA's I'm interested in but will likely give this a try in a few weeks.

Many people say that FB will work great at first in your account and that suddenly it will blow it up.

On December 2006 I started using FB 3.2 on a $200 account 24 hs. a day. After three months my account balance was almost $1,700. FB was performing beautifully, with an incredible winning ratio. After these three months, FB started to make really bad trades and losing considerable amonuts of money so I decided to stop using it before starting to lose more.

Im happy because FB turned only $200 into more than $1000. However, I doubt I will use it again.

Just my experience. Hope it helps!

pabloski

pabloski:
Many people say that FB will work great at first in your account and that suddenly it will blow it up.

On December 2006 I started using FB 3.2 on a $200 account 24 hs. a day. After three months my account balance was almost $1,700. FB was performing beautifully, with an incredible winning ratio. After these three months, FB started to make really bad trades and losing considerable amonuts of money so I decided to stop using it before starting to lose more.

Im happy because FB turned only $200 into more than $1000. However, I doubt I will use it again.

Just my experience. Hope it helps!

pabloski

Great job. Now the market has change personality.

Now heres what you do...

Retest ea to get good working settings across the period of losses. Withdraw all but 200$, and start over.

Its good that you can recognize when to turn it off. Just repete this, and with draw profits on a regular basis. Now you can blow up 2, 200$ accounts, in a row and still make out with more than 300% return on the original 200$. I have 2 live accounts with martingale ea's. This is what I am doing.

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:

Now heres what you do...

Retest ea to get good working settings across the period of losses. Withdraw all but 200$, and start over.

Its good that you can recognize when to turn it off. Just repete this, and with draw profits on a regular basis. Now you can blow up 2, 200$ accounts, in a row and still make out with more than 300% return on the original 200$. I have 2 live accounts with martingale ea's. This is what I am doing.

Dave

Good to know there is someone out there doing what I plan to.

xxDavidxSxx:

Now heres what you do...

Dave

Great advice. Didnt see it that way. Ill think about it. Thank you David!

Please find updated statement for Firebird EA.

Files:

newdigital:
Firebird did 14619 pips for this week.

So totally we have the following(since 1st of January 2006):

Firebird v0.65.

EURUSD: pips this week 1496; pips in total -505.

GBPUSD: pips this week 907; pips in total 14337.

USDJPY: pips this week 50; pips in total 16317.

USDCHF: pips this week 12166; pips in total 21036.

Firebird v0.65, timefilter.

EURUSD: pips this week 786; pips in total 8978.

GBPUSD: pips this week 1004; pips in total 8059.

USDJPY: pips this week 29; pips in total 10970.

USDCHF: pips this week 7517; pips in total 17883.

Statements and excel files with performance are updating on Sunday: excel files are on the 1st post of this thread and statements as a link which can be found on the same 1st post).

Annoying system! Why not trade only on the 5th of the month and turn it off the other days?;)

Regards

Cross:
Annoying system! Why not trade only on the 5th of the month and turn it off the other days?;) Regards

Yes, monstly on 5th of the month

But I don't think it is tendency for 5th of the month.

It is randomness.

patience is the best weapon

Reason: