Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 10

This is the best EA, thank you the creator, I haven't lost money after trading.

Abdul Mohammed:

I have been using this over last two months and although I lost quite a lot of money, now I have come up with an optimised EA with manual settings and alterations based on market and I have since then gained consistently.

I have also started providing signals on real account , you can access my signals here : TradeExcellor 

Can you share how you altered your EA

Hello all,

Excusme i have 6 quetions:

What Function of:

1. Glubina

2. DEL

3. Drop

4. Magic Number

5. Use Equity Stop

6. Total Equity Risk

Please help me with answer my quetions.

Thank you very much to answer... 

In demo account it works nice. Did not try on real yet, but i assume, it will be like night against day. Also, escaping red news time would be great!

hegde:
Hello guys!

I would like to clarify some points here:

1 - Mr. Bimbimaone can not answer your questions. He didn't wrote this program. He may have made some changes, but the real author is mr. Ilan (it is Russian).

2 - The proof is that part of the program is explained in Russian.

3 - For this reason Mr. Bimbimaone is remains in silence.

The algorithm is fantastic! Why?

- It has internal StopLoss of 500 points;

- Works well in Timeframe of 5 minutes;

- Do not work with account management. - Because you will lose money!

- Stop the algorithm and open trades before important news. - Because you can lose a lot of money again!

- We need to adjust the algorithm so it stops the trade just before important news.

I hope this helps,

Legion.

Do not work with account management?? Do You men set Equity stop = false?

sleepers:
 Do not work with account management?? Do You men set Equity stop = false?
Will try

Riky Syaputra:

Hello all,

Excusme i have 6 quetions:

What Function of:

1. Glubina

2. DEL

3. Drop

4. Magic Number

5. Use Equity Stop

6. Total Equity Risk

Please help me with answer my quetions.

Thank you very much to answer... 

Great  

Dear Friends,

Everything is fine but trading steps are relatively  narrow, i e. 4 pips (40 pipettes) in my own settings but i could not find how we could increase/decrease this parameter. Pls be aware that Your account could be blown in a 40-50 pip row (up or down) due to this fact. Secondly, does anybody really know Glubina parameter.. 

Glubina in russian means depth. It is number of candles back, analyzed before opening a deal.

Thank you sleepers. IT is somewhat understandable and workable if we face a tight market during night (GMT). System automatically (say, Glubina 24 means last 24 bars calculated) . Very well. But how do we change the trade cycles (in terms of pips) manually. Angry Bird attemps to open a second trade after 4 pip(40 pipettes) as an internal setting, but i like to change it. Does anybody know a setting parameter for that purpose.

Reason: