Demark Auto Trader - page 2

DemarkTrendAutoTrader

Hi,

I have attached DemarkTrendAutoTrader on daily time frame

since Mon 24th. However no trades have been initated yet.

Do I have to set any parameters?

Pls advise.

Thanks

I received the answer from the russian author of the indicator (the EA is based on the indicator). I am not posting the answer here because it is in russian language. But anyway he is the member of our forum as well and may be he will clarify something.

He said that this EA is working well starting from H4 timeframe estimating the entring points and targets. But the reason why he is not suggesting to use this EA right now is the following:

- the profit factor of this EA for D1 depends on the data sources - broker (from the time zones let's say);

- for the D1 this EA is having the very big stop.

To use this EA independently it is necessary to take into account at least H1 timeframe. But EA is not working well on H1 because the indicator (he is author of indicator) is not working well on the timeframe less than H4.

Demark Trend Lines MT4

newdigital:
I received the answer from the russian author of the indicator (the EA is based on the indicator). I am not posting the answer here because it is in russian language. But anyway he is the member of our forum as well and may be he will clarify something.

He said that this EA is working well starting from H4 timeframe estimating the entring points and targets. But the reason why he is not suggesting to use this EA right now is the following:

- the profit factor of this EA for D1 depends on the data sources - broker (from the time zones let's say);

- for the D1 this EA is having the very big stop.

To use this EA independently it is necessary to take into account at least H1 timeframe. But EA is not working well on H1 because the indicator (he is author of indicator) is not working well on the timeframe less than H4.

Hi ! Version for MT4 in attachement. It isn't EA - indicator only.

Regards.

Interesting Indicator. Should be improved.

VladVG:
Hi ! Version for MT4 in attachement. It isn't EA - indicator only. Regards.

Thanks for the indicator.

Can someone put the target point an signal/alert appearing something like Signal Bars on the main window.

VladVG:
Hi ! Version for MT4 in attachement. It isn't EA - indicator only. Regards.

Thanks a lot.

We have two thread related to this subject:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172957

and

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172977

DemarkTrendAutoTrader

Tn Admin,

Sy adalah newbie dlm forex trading. So far, bnyak rugi dr untung. Sy cuba bukak file DemarkTrendAuto tp Windows x dpt bukak ler. Blh bg advise?

T.Kasih

wanamo

wanamo:
Tn Admin,

Sy adalah newbie dlm forex trading. So far, bnyak rugi dr untung. Sy cuba bukak file DemarkTrendAuto tp Windows x dpt bukak ler. Blh bg advise?

T.Kasih

wanamo

:D

This is an english forum pal, don't use your malaysian language.

Where is dembot- DeMark EA

Where is the The dembot EA posted yesterday?

Please repost.

You can find DeMarkLines EA here

Regards

Files:
Reason: