Moscow Exchange launches trading in futures on shares of eight Russian companies - page 7

Vitalii Ananev #:

I was also surprised. I enter at 10 and there is no movement. In the broker's news the message is that currency is traded, and there is no futures and fund yet, the opening will be announced additionally.

Z.U..

This is the official message of the mosbirge

https://www.moex.com/n42580/?nt=106

The site is glitchy and the link may not open right away. Looks like a ddos attack.

Thank you

The opening of trading on the stock, derivatives and SPFI markets will be announced additionally on February 28.

At 15:00, it looked like they were going to open.

The ruble is already 95.5 - the second expansion is coming. You can bet where they will stop in the meantime)

Dmitriy Skub #:

At 15:00, it looked like they were going to open.

The ruble is already 95.5 - the second expansion is coming. You can bet where they are going to stop in the meantime).

And I on the contrary have lost currency...

Vitalii Ananev #:

Broker's news report says currency is being traded

Yeah, they are, there are only buy orders in the glass. I don't see any willing sellers.

prostotrader #:

And I, on the other hand, have lost currency...

Rash.

prostotrader #:

I, on the other hand, lost currency...

Maybe it was the right thing to do. Or else they will block foreign currency accounts... they will do that.

Dmitriy Skub #:
Maybe it was the right thing to do. Otherwise they will block foreign currency accounts... they'll do that.

No, a mate called last night and offered to sell at 146, so I blew it :)

At 13:00 Moscow time, the Central Bank will announce a decision on the opening of trading on the remaining markets.

Dmitriy Skub #:
Maybe this is the right thing to do. Otherwise they will also block foreign currency accounts... they will do that.

I haven't believed in the dollar or the euro for 5 years now.

The fact that the Central Bank has frozen its stock suggests that imported paper may not be used,

The rouble is no better, but we live here...

prostotrader #:

I haven't believed in the dollar or the euro for 5 years now.

The fact that the Central Bank has frozen its stock suggests that imported paper may not be used,

The rouble is no better, but we live here...

Likewise.
Reason: