A topic for traders. - page 180

Georgiy Merts #:

The clown morons can't understand it.

Yeah

Vladimir Baskakov #:

Yeah

😂 Go complain to your mum. Drimmer's a beauty.

Alexsey Minchenko #:

😂 Go complain to your mum. Drimmer's a beauty.

Yours? I will.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yours? I'll go

Then you're going to the next world, my friend)))

Shoker #:

The main thing is that the total profit should be greater than the total loss. Whether the profit is bigger or smaller depends on the system. You can take ten small profits and be in the plus in relation to one big loss, or you can take one big profit and be in the plus with several small losses.

Good luck with your competition over "greedy traders", but so far this competition is seen as wanting to sell "greedy traders" something for dearly that may not help them.

Noticed that only envious critics, flooders and trollers sit here on the forum without products and signals. I had to get out of that category otherwise there is nothing to talk about without some kind of tag on your chest wide). Well, or prove that you're not a sucker)))) Let others prove otherwise. But I see that they have no trump cards. Poor people suffer from powerlessness, they grit their teeth without trumps).

The main thing is to analyze the drawings, to compare them with those of the previous version, to compare them with the tables.

I have been following this forum for a long time.

Oooh, how many critics have changed)). Some have already appeared for the second time. Some have disappeared again, while others criticized everyone.

Alexsey Minchenko #:

Then you're going to the next world, buddy.)

Yeah, you're on the list.

Vladimir Baskakov #:

Yep, you're on the list.

😂 Who's threatening you? You're just a coward, everything scares you.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yours? I'll go to

!

Alexsey Minchenko #:

Go to the other side then, my friend)))

These are her current coordinates. i.e. the cemetery.

Asshole!

I'm not happy with millionaires and capitalists. They are always short of money.

But why did Vitaly Murlenko and his idea of writing an effective advisor get in the way?

I am sick and tired of it. The man could not stand it. He gave up.

What is the reason?

Who in this atmosphere will share something useful with you?

Vitaly Murlenko
Vitaly Murlenko
  • www.mql5.com
Профиль трейдера

Alexsey Minchenko #:

😂 Who's threatening you? You're just a coward, everything scares you.

!

These are her current coordinates. i.e. the cemetery.

Chew your porridge, don't get distracted.
Reason: