Looking for an MQL4 programmer for cooperation - page 3

Hedin >>:

На форексе с 2007 года, на данный момент накопилось некоторое множество потенциально профитных ТС, технические задания (ТЗ) на их программирование могу предоставить, образцы таких ТЗ можно увидеть тут и здесь.
In other words, you want your ideas tested for you.
You can write an Expert Advisor out of boredom, but the fact that the customer does not believe in the uselessness of your system is annoying.
"What if you do this here, and here by the alligator, and here by the stochastic, and here by a couple of points?"
I don't know about anyone, but I'm getting sick and tired of it.

Hedin >>:

Уже отвечал Вам выше,
что если Вы считаете предложенные мной условия сотрудничества не выгодными для Вас, тогда ищите более выгодные для Вас предложения в других ветках форума.

It's just a standard song about mega-strategies from super traders. More than half of all offers for orders are along these lines.

The main criterion for a programmer is that the trader has a trading history or at least dough.

Hedin писал(а) >> The trading history for those three years is there, but it has only become positive in recent months...

Is there any guarantee that the trade will be positive in the future? If it has been unprofitable for over 2 years....

Alex5757000 >>:
Высылайте мне свои ТЗ на почту. Если я ими заинтересуюсь, отвечу.
Links to my first two ToRs are in the very first post of this thread.

Neveteran >>:
если вы хорошенько пороетесь в Code Base, уверен, что найдете все ваши ТС и даже больше .........

I have already looked for them, but they are not structured in any way to find the right Expert Advisor.
In addition, I am not sure that the Expert Advisors I need are exactly what I want.

This is called freeloading, not collaboration.
If you want to try out your ideas for a fee, post them here, intelligently, in an accessible way. People here are responsive - they will explain, write, point out.
Most of the time, it's trivial, it just doesn't work.)

sanyooooook >>:

позвоьте, это Вы тут что-то ищите, а мы тут всегда, и днем и ночью

Right, I'm looking for an MQL4 programmer myself for cooperation, and I'm very happy for you that you are "always here, day and night" :)

arnautov >>:
Иными словами вы хотите чтобы за вас ваши идеи проверили.
Можно от скуки и советника написать, но вот то что заказчик в упор не верит в бестолковость своей системы это достает.
"А если вот тут так сделать, а вот тут по аллигатору, а тут по стохастику, а тут на пару пунктов."
Не знаю кому как, а мне осточертенело быстро.
I can reassure you, I have been designing automated control systems myself (at work) for 10 years, writing TOR and testing has also been part of my job description.

vasya_vasya >>:

Да просто это стандарнтая песня, про мегастратегии от супер трейдеров. Больше половины всех предложений на заказы - как раз звучат в таком духе.

Главный критерий для программиста - это наличие истории торговли у трейдера или хотя бы бабла.

I've already told you above that I'm not suggesting any Megastrategies, just potentially profitable TS.

Hedin >>:

правильно, сам ищу программиста MQL4 для сотрудничества, а за Вас очень рад, что Вы "тут всегда, и днем и ночью" :)

you are unlikely to find anyone with this approach

Reason: