A topic for traders. - page 105

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Give me a link to at least one article, spent 20 minutes of time, couldn't find anything at all and about.

Googling is full of . Google correlation forex

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Give me a link to at least one article, spent 20 minutes of time, couldn't find anything at all and about.

How do you trade on correlation?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Out of hopelessness.

lying down drinking strong tea, I don't even know if it will become legs or

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

"Google cointegration - here it works. But it doesn't in forex." (с)

P.S. The quote badge is because all this is written on the forum every year - enough correlation pioneers.....

Again found nothing, only found a couple of articles, but it doesn't say anything about forex. If they don't write anything, it doesn't say that: "works/doesn't work".

I ask for 2 links, highlighted.

osmo1709 #:
There's plenty on google . Google correlation forex

I understood the question as "give me an article about NO CORRELATIONS IN FINANCIAL MARKETS or they don't work".

well, i can't find that article either... :-) Although I don't claim to be personally able to make money from them.

Moreover, I can't even understand the meaning of the phrase "work/no work" in relation to correlation. It's from -1 to 1. And it's a technical indicator

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

"Google cointegration - there it works. But it doesn't in forex." (с)

P.S. The quote badge is because all this is written on the forum every year - enough correlation pioneers.....

matherization pliz. or link

Alexsey Minchenko #:

matherization please. Or a link.

Another blissful...

A link to what?

TheEngle-Grangertestfor all couples and post the results??? If you don't know what it is and how to do it, what do you see in the results?

SanSanych killed a couple of years on it - read his posts

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Again found nothing, found only a couple of articles, but nothing about forex. If they don't write anything, it doesn't say that: "works/doesn't work".

How do you trade on correlation?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

"Google cointegration - here it works. But it doesn't in forex." (с)

OK, let's go in reverse:

There is very little material, or rather the amount that there is, it could be said that there is none.

So, they write about the fact that cointegration can be found on papers, for example Apple and Facebook, Nvideo AMD, etc.

Now the question is: How are these papers linked? The answer is: not at all.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Again found nothing, found only a couple of articles, but nothing about forex. If they don't write anything, it doesn't say that: "works/doesn't work".

) Couldn't find an article about cointegration?

This one, well, it sort of got the Nobel for economics....

Well, sometimes I help the handicapped - here you go

Reason: