Looking for patterns - page 140

Uladzimir Izerski:

All the good stuff in the market is the spread. And it's taken by the smart guys))

Because there are no people who can separate a trend from a flat statistically.
So all people lose money one way or another either there or thereabouts.
And the spread is the cherry on the cake)

In order to really earn something you should make two systems (orders), one will earn by trend and lose by flat, another one will earn by flat and lose by trend. Thus, theoretically, if two systems are activated simultaneously, they will give a permanent Lock. If we switch on one system and then another one in process of getting losses, the Lock will turn into a fixed loss - the degree of sharpness of transition from one system to another. But the profit will always tend to infinity either on the flat or trend and thus the probability will tend to 100%. And not 25% as with most.

There are no difficulties with the trend, but with the flat... we need a clear tool to identify both trend and flat to know where the trend ends. In other words, we should use fixed distance and it's subjective, even though it's statistically significant.

In short I wanted to write here that most of them do either something good or something rubbish.
But what is 100% true is that everyone is doing something uncertain. And Uncertainty will never produce a permanent result.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's not clear.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Because there are no people who can statistically separate a trend from a flat.
So all people lose money one way or another either there or thereabouts.
And the spread is the cherry on the cake)

Any price movements on the markets are analysed and can be predicted.

Most casual citizens cannot do this for lack of practice.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
But what is 100% true is that everyone is doing something uncertain. And Uncertainty will never produce a permanent result.

answer a simple question

are we trading a stationary series

is the maximum drawdown predictable?

and the maximum profit?

what is the maximum risk?

and profit for the year?

etc.

In fact, there are no parameters that can't be counted, so the robot has none, right?

Renat Akhtyamov:

answer a simple question

are we trading a stationary series

is the maximum drawdown predictable?

what is the maximum profit?

and the maximum risk?

what is the profit for the year?

etc.

Actually, the robot has no parameters that can't be counted, right?
Your questions usually require a vague, subjective answer that leads nowhere. At least not until now.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Any price movements in the markets are analysed and are amenable to predicting further movements.

This is not available to most casual citizens for lack of practice.

I have enough experience to say that not a single person has yet proved the validity of the predictions, including you.
Prove otherwise if I'm wrong or refuse to prove it with a couple of vague phrases if I'm right. For example predict the eurusd price a couple of days ahead).

Let's be realistic - it is easier to predict the weather six months in advance than the market direction.)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Your questions usually require a vague subjective answer that doesn't lead to anything. At least until now it hasn't.

Can't you answer a simple question?

I'm out...

By the way, if there are no difficulties in the trend, then there are in the flat,

and exactly the opposite is true.

Is a stationary series for 6 years a trend or a flat?

;)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Anyway, I wanted to write here that most people are doing something good ornot.

In short, you wanted to write that everyone is a moron and you are a dartan)))

Roman Kutemov:

it's not clear

it says

Sashka, Sanya, Alexander

Reason: