A topic for traders. - page 103

These are the wave theory patterns on the EURUSD.

dftg456

From D1 to M5 show that the trend is down.

If anyone is interested, we can discuss the patterns.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

So, to summarise:

There have been a few entries in the last 3 trading days, one was made in violation of the rules in the hope that it would work out as usual - fast.

The end of last week was volatile in some currencies and there was a sharp divergence, this happens very rarely.

But... if you do everything according to the rules of the system, you will not get this result:

---

Full screenshot of the system with entry points (part of the system is hidden, so baskakov did not beat in convulsions), trade was more than 3 days with a drawdown ~$92:

---

You can see that 1 indicator out of 3 showed a reversal, and this is an excuse to skip the signal on these pairs and choose other ones.

If you do everything according to the system, this does not happen, but here the human factor played a role and an entry was made.

Having the necessary tools and skills with such a TS you can earn in the long term, as written before, you can always select the best pairs at the optimal points

AUDJPY-NZDCHF, CADJPY-NZDCHF, NZDJPY-CADCHF, AUDCHF-NZDCAD, NZDJPY-AUDCHF etc.

---

I could not publish it, but there was an occasion - an unsuccessful entry, so I decided to consider it.

Who wants - will find an opportunity, and who does not want - will find a reason.

That'sall, there will be no moreanswers in any case.

Good luck to everyone!

Correlation works!
Yesterday I opened deals on divergent pairs - 8 dollars profit in 1 day with deposit of -168 dollars. Screenshot attached. And it really works fast there - everything worked out for me in 1 day ($8 profit)

osmo1709 #:
Correlation is working!
Yesterday I opened trades on diverging pairs - $8 profit for 1 day on a deposit of -$168. Screenshot attached. And it's true everything works fast there - it all worked out in 1 day for me
Has the flat stopped working?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Has the flat stopped working?
No, the flat is working. Here's a screenshot. The original fund was $1,000. Now it's +$24 in 3 weeks. We're down $10.

osmo1709 #:
No, the flat works. Here is a screenshot. Initially I had $1000. Now I have +$24 in 3 weeks. Drawdown is -$10.

profit, money

24*70=1680 for three weeks

Otherwise it's not even enough for a Doshirak

and even more time is wasted (personal time should also be counted)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

profit, money

24*70=1680 for three weeks

Otherwise it's not even enough for a Doshirak

and even more time is wasted (personal time should also be counted)

Since the drawdown is $10, you can increase the drawdown to $120. Forex is the only source of income for few people. You can make both in the factory and in Forex. Now I will connect Vitaly's correlation and it will be bigger. I traded eight years ago using correlation. YES, PAIRS CAN DIVERGE A LOT. But this is in the long term, in the short term they converge. In other words, they will often make small profits, and occasionally - large losses. I think together with the correlation one can make 50% a month, and it's not a little. There is no time to waste - robots do everything

osmo1709 #:
Since drawdown is 10 dollars, you can increase the drawdown to make $120. Forex is the only source of income for very few people. They may work at the factory and Forex. Now I will connect Vitaly's correlation and it will be bigger. I traded eight years ago using correlation. YES, PAIRS CAN DIVERGE A LOT. But this is in the long term, in the short term they converge. In other words, they will often make small profits, and occasionally - large losses. I think together with the correlation one can make 50% a month, and it's not a little. There is no time to waste - robots do everything

If you have a robot, you should have tests and a forward.

P.S. Correlation does not work in the financial markets. Too lazy to explain - the topic is hackneyed and moved around on forums and even in articles. Well, good for the flood - talk about your awesomeness

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

P.S. Correlation does not work in the financial markets. Lazy to explain - the topic is hackneyed and moved around on forums and even in articles.

Can I see at least one article?

secret #:
Can I see just one article?

Of course you can.

Why not?

secret #:
Can I at least have a look at one article?
Go online: forex correlation
Reason: