The future of the Forex industry - page 147

transcendreamer:

No, we were talking about 3 blocks I remember... 1 is too little... find the records if you can...

Yeah, right, 3 quarters. I admit, my mistake about the 1st quarter.

Renat Akhtyamov:

the philosopher

nothing unusual

for the standard

♪ it's time for you to write a book ♪

just don't step on it

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/369794#comment_22452283

Don't be offended, the drimer blasphemes everyone and there's no mercy for anyone 😀

But better stop pretending and go to the factory, you'll be more useful there 😃

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Yes, that's right, 3 quarters. I admit my mistake about Q1.

So 3 quarters 300 trades and 70% profitable with unchanged TP=SL

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Quote from Leontief: The idea of writing this study arose out of an ongoing dispute between lawyers and economists over which legal norms or economic laws and phenomena are primary, and how they should combine and complement each other.

I am on the side of lawyers apparently) Do not fantasize that the dispute is over)

The law regulating economic relations of subjects of course appears later than the stabilization of these relations. But the economic relations appear in the communities which already have a legal structure. I.e. there are stable concepts how the society is organized, who is the main one who is a subordinate).

I confess I have already forgotten what the original thesis was even 😁

The thing is I have a buffer that reloads every other day (or the next shifter comes in and doesn't have time to read the notes from the previous shift)

So what was the argument about?

Economics as a mode of production obviously predates state and law (laws, not custom).

transcendreamer:

Don't be offended, the drimer blasphemes everyone and there is no mercy for anyone 😀

But better stop pretending and go to the factory, you'll be more useful there 😃

I'm not offended by the standard behaviour of those who have left the forecourt to reserve

Renat Akhtyamov:

Fucking

what are you smoking?

This is a forum for algo-traders, not literati.

Metaphysical revolution!

We are preparing the planet for a great transformation 🤩

The mql5 forum as the most advanced resource in the investment world is also a financial and philosophical testing ground.

transcendreamer:

A metaphysical revolution after all!

You are preparing the planet for a great transformation 🤩

The mql5 forum as the most advanced resource in the world of investing is also a financial and philosophical testing ground.

testing ground?

sounds like a forum, not a dumping ground to me.

Renat Akhtyamov:
I'm not offended by the standard behaviour of those who have gone off the backline into reserve

You are offended...

Including yourself.

It's obvious thatyou're the one who wrote "off the back of the handicap".

But you're a bit inaccurate...

You've never been on the bench, you've been on the bench all the time and everyone understands you by your posts.

🤣😃😄

transcendreamer:

You are offended...

Including yourself.

It's obvious thatyou're the one who wrote "off the back of the handicap".

But you're a bit inaccurate...

You've never been on the bench, you've been on the bench all the time and everyone understands you by your posts.

🤣😃😄

There was no joke there.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

landfill?

I think this is a forum, not a dumping ground.

You can think of it as the great collider where new and unique ontological discoveries are made.

Reason: