The future of the Forex industry - page 146

transcendreamer:

Here you go from the exact understanding of law as written law to "legal order" and then move on to legal custom, which is what I wrote to you 😁

By doing so you have once again used your own argument against yourself 🤣

Read about the legal custom for starters... And how it differs from a legal monument/regulatory treaty.

And don't even try to fantasise that economics is later than law, not funny anymore!

Quote from Leontiev: The idea of writing this study arose out of an ongoing dispute between lawyers and economists about what is primary to legal norms or economic laws and phenomena, and how they should combine and complement each other.

I am on the side of lawyers apparently) Do not fantasize that the dispute is over)

The law regulating economic relations of subjects of course appears later than the stabilization of these relations. But the economic relations appear in the communities which already have a legal structure. I.e. there are stable notions of how society is organised, who is the main one who is subordinate).

Renat Akhtyamov:

You were there for me, and you never found a solution.

It's a shame about you, really.

so many great and useful multicurrency indies, research

It's hard, no argument.

you shot a good shot - the cross is to blame,

but didn't find it, didn't understand the cause, didn't get to the point.....

plant of course

Here it is this picture of the Cat Prophet or Renate-Gatakephalus with authentic quotes about the Grail of it...

Renat Akhtyamov:

You were there for me, and you never found a solution.

It's a shame about you, really.

so many great and useful multicurrency indies, research

It's hard, no argument.

you shot a good shot - the cross is to blame,

but didn't find it, didn't understand the cause, didn't get to the point.....

plant, of course.

By the way, it is also an important example, when the impoverished mind leads a man to such an extent that he begins to fantasize that he allegedly found a magic signal and persistently assures himself and others, although it is obvious for everyone that he remains just another loser and braggart 😀

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I do not understand what to prove, that Schumpeter was talking about elitist democracy at the end of Ism and D, and that he imagined it utopian, that an elitist class would form in the future and rule happily. Wrong opinion. And the idea was developed, but Joseph has nothing to do with it anymore) And calling the power groups elite is not very good. )))

Direct democracy and can't be in a society with different people.)

I already described above, read carefully before repeating the same thing.

You keep saying "wrong opinion" - "wrong opinion" ... Like a typical dogmatist. 😀

You don't make any arguments on existence, unlike the delightful dramer. 😋

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
You won't believe it, I'm not working, I'm making money ! )
As for slow, that's the right thing to do, fast has been done many times before.
I'm now in the second leg of the profit phase and I've decided to give it a little boost.
The second leg is building ))))
) And the first leg is Forex and, since it is in a drawdown, according to the laws of diversification I slightly average the Forex and the entire cutlet I charge for the building )

What if I get a second job?

Maybe the work would go faster?

transcendreamer:

This is also an important example, when the impoverished mind leads a person to such an extent that he starts to fantasise that he allegedly found the magic signal and persistently assures himself and others, although it is obvious to everyone that he remains just another loser and braggart 😀

philosopher

nothing unusual

♪ for the standard ♪

♪ you should be writing books ♪

♪ just don't step on that rake ♪

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/369794#comment_22452283

Что лучше торговать - фьючерсы или акции?
Что лучше торговать - фьючерсы или акции?
  • www.mql5.com
Акции растут в долгосроке, особенно сильные и их можно купить и забыть - за год и несколько лет нальётся огромная прибыль в сотни процентов...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Not really. Aside from " and hold at least 70% vinrat.... " are you trying to get me all spacey?
I'll remind you again. At the end of trading (at least 1 quarter and at least 300 trades/transactions) the win rate should be 70%, with equal tp/etc.
It means that during the process wine rating can be higher or lower, but at the end of the process it should not be lower than 70%.
Those were the conditions.

So it was you who suggested that at the time.... I didn't insist 😁😂🤣

It will be interesting for all to see...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Not really. Other than "and maintain at least a 70% win rate.... " are you trying to get me all spacey?
I'll remind you again. At the end of trading (at least 1 quarter and at least 300 trades/transactions) the win rate should be 70%, with equal tp/etc.
It means that during the process wine rating can be higher or lower, but at the end of the process it should not be lower than 70%.
Those were the conditions.

No, we were talking about 3 quarters I remember... 1 is too low... find the records if you can...

Wizard2018:
Your [s]verbiage[/s] :)))) rhetoric for peaceful purposes :))))

Here we are preparing a revolution... 😀

transcendreamer:

Here we are preparing a revolution... 😀

Fucking

what are you smoking?

this is a forum for algo traders, not literati

Reason: