Experiment - page 233

Evgeniy Chumakov #:
Take a leaky barrel and pour water into it and say - 'as long as there is water in the barrel, it's not leaking'.

Out of the barrel is drained into another barrel, while - the balance is still in place. In such cases they say: the TS gives a temporary drawdown.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

There were not many position changes where you saw a lock, maybe there are indirect locks.

You've got a lock on a lock and a lock on a lock.

I've explained it 100500 times in these threads - pay attention to the "funds" tab in the terminal. There's a kind of your currency basket there.

When you do not close a trade in one instrument and open trades in related ones, it looks pretty funny.

Figuratively: you buy NZD, you sell NZD with the other hand (this is a kiwi lock), at the same time you do the same with JPY and wait for profit of two zeros. But the margin is withheld and the spreads are paid in full.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

You've got a lock for a lock and a lock for a lock.

I have explained 100500 times in these threads - pay attention to the "funds" tab in the terminal. There's a kind of your currency basket there.

When you do not close a trade in one instrument and open trades in related ones, it looks pretty funny.

Figuratively: you bought NZD, sold NZD with the other hand, at the same time you do the same with JPY and expect a profit of two zeros. But the margin is held and the spreads are paid in full.

The idea was to trade all pairs available in the terminal at the same time.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

The idea was to trade all pairs available in the terminal at the same time.

It would be a good idea to study the market first.

at least what an instrument/pair is :-)

i think it would be a good idea to study the market first ... at least what an instrument/pair is ... - damn it ... who am i to say that i should study the object of the theory ... Ph. holy shit

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

This is a proven fact. As an example, I will say that, they predicted a strange volatility of the tangent in the future with an absolutely monotonic growth of its values and a return to monotonicity when entering the tangent values to the PNB input. If you wish, you can check this fact yourself by calculating the tangent using his formula. No one can explain this phenomenon.

About modesty - PNB will be appreciated only by descendants. When they will understand that PNB are functions describing any process of natural and technogenic processes. They will not be able to describe random processes.

Arrogance. Despair. Arrogance. Arrogance.

The secret is simple, you think you have expended effort for a reason, simply because you have spent a great deal of time doing it.

Of course, no one wants to admit a mistake worth ten years of their life.

Unfortunately, hope is almost always delayed disappointment.

leaked by stupidity and stubbornness. And ignorance of the math.

If you don't do the bullshit and still have confidence in the power of the PNB, then :

1. you have to test hypotheses on demos. At MetaQuotes (and real/puppo-cents are when reasonable, objective evidence emerges). Don't listen to Renat about "it's much different on the real". There will be costs anyway, for the same VDS and communication.

2. The robot has to be rebuilt from scratch. The robot should not trade at night, it controls the spread, has a total MM, and has a PAUSE button. If you really want to have many instruments, exclude adjacent and correlated pairs from trading.

Correct all the errors found in the "experiment", including personal attitudes. Because it is impossible to draw any conclusions from the errors.

4. Set specific achievable goals, deadlines and boundary parameters. The sliding window of 300 days should be forgotten as a bad dream.

and so on...furthermore, they will tell you

Yousufkhodja Sultonov #:

On the other hand, with all its negative features, the same robot with the same settings worked on the same cent account for more than seven years without losing or threatening to lose on UPU and EURUSD, raising the deposit from $1 to $10 without refinancing with 0,01 lot, where we started this experiment from, adding $88 to the deposit. Apparently, it was the mutual influence of pair movements that caused the failure.

easy to check

trade one pair

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

leaked by stupidity and stubbornness. And ignorance of the math.

If you don't bullshit and still have confidence in the power of the PNB, then :

nothing will come of it anyway,

For all that the algorithm does with regard to the theories, all is futile.

Yusuf, remind me, when will the PNB congress be held in Moscow? You announced

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Yusuf, remind me, when will the PNB congress be held in Moscow? You announced

I'm in Moscow on self-isolation until 15 09 21, tel. +7 (923) 677 28 49

Reason: