Currency pair investment strategy - page 6

yosuf:
Nevertheless, it is the couple that we are being asked to work with.

yosuf what is the difference between EURUSD and USDEUR or do you think USDEUR does not exist?

yosuf:
Buy is incomparably riskier, so they are lured there.
Yusufhoja, I think you need to sort out your opinions and views, otherwise this approach will not do you any good in forex trading... You have your own opinion, work on a demo account and prove to yourself and others that you're right. You're just wasting your precious time and ours... imho ;0(

yosuf:
It is incomprehensible and illogical that you would consider profit from selling currencies that you didn't buy and try to appropriate, exposing the price field of insurance funds, or rather not insurance funds, but just funds that should help you to trade. Distract yourself and try to act in a similar way with any commodity on the market. Will you be able to sell goods that you have not yet bought? Unless you are a middleman, which is very slippery.

You are very far removed from real business too. Selling on a prepayment basis, for example: I have sold the goods, but I will make the delivery later, if I do not have the goods in stock, I will either buy them later than I sold them, or I will borrow them from neighbours in the business, with subsequent repayment, or produce them - if I am a manufacturer and sell my own production goods to order. In the case of market trading, the borrower is your brokerage company. In the stock market it is a broker and there are CFDs for such sales.

Have you ever worked in real business ?????? Or just theorizing? I feel for the students.

VladislavVG:
Such claims require justification. And without justification, it is just a lot of air.
Imagine the buying process for yourself. You have started to buy and the price has gone down sharply, exaggerating to, say, values close to zero. Where are your funds? And in the case of buying in loco mode, your funds are intact. In any case, it should be safe, because it was used to strengthen the currency pair.

yosuf:
Again, you should have bought from 2001, then the sell level would have been in place, i.e. at the top, although the line itself is deep below. You have to distinguish the level that starts to make a profit from the sell line itself.
I wish I was as smart now as my wife then...... You know it now, did you know it in 2001 ???????? What does your system say to that ?????

Europa:

yosuf what is the difference between EURUSD and USDEUR or do you think USDEUR does not exist?
They are not different, but the trading policy will remain the same.

yosuf:
Just imagine the buying process. You started to buy, and the price suddenly went down, exaggerating, say, to values close to zero. Where are your funds? And in the case of buying in loco mode, your funds are intact. In any case, it should be intact, because it was used to strengthen the currency pair.

In the case of buying with a lock (as in the case of selling with a buy lock) you have no open positions - you have paid the spread for nothing....

As for selling - just imagine: you have sold, and the price has sharply risen. Where are your funds? ))))))))

And if you put a lot, you will see two differently-directed orders of the same order and it does not matter which one was placed for what reasons: the one that is within the system, and which is against it - the result will not change.

paukas:
Posted in annals
Meaning here

yosuf:
Not different, but the trading policy will remain the same.

they do, EURUSD is 1.4283 and USDEUR is 0.7001 Do you feel the difference? :))

So, if you suggest to always keep an open Sell, does it apply to all pairs? (EURUSD and USDEUR) ?

VladislavVG:
I wish I was as smart now as my wife was later...... You know it now, did you know it in 2001 ???????? What does your system say to that ?????
You wouldn't need to know anything if you were buying in loc mode.
Reason: