Experiment - page 93

pribludilsa:

It's strange to want guarantees in forex. You want to earn a fabulous 10% a month and you want guarantees, it doesn't work like that. There are guarantees when you earn 5% a year.

Personally, I don't want anything. Strangely enough, the author of the thread himself mentioned them, so I decided to clarify what exactly he was referring to by that word.

vladavd:

Personally, I don't want any. Strangely enough, the author of the thread himself mentioned them, so I decided to clarify what exactly he was referring to with that word.

The author of the thread lives somewhere else, but not here

Vladimir Baskakov:
The author of the thread lives somewhere else, but not here
Wow! You're making progress not just in trading ;)
It makes sense that it doesn't live on the forum in the form of code)

Renat Akhtyamov:
What's up?
Have you figured out why you wanted to turn the deal around?
If you had a MA, you wouldn't have seen it.
This is what forex is all about.

Not 100% of course ;-) that's the first run.

My profit exceeded my loss by half, but it was more of a volume effect, no MM was considered, I got a better one somewhere and it was a plus.

I did not have an urge to roll over my trades. And I haven't had any urges to turn trades for a long time.

If you want to flip something, shift a stop, partially lock, then you should close everything.

PS / and what have you done to upset Masha? that you always say bad things about her... Masha left you for someone else and the family life is not good? or your mother-in-law is wrong?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Guys, I think it's time to load the account to the fullest - somewhere up to 100 000 dollars, as everything is working properly, nothing needs to be changed. lotnost bring up to 0.01*10*10 000=100 and move from cent to dollar account and switch to a paid subscription to the signal. Your opinion. The Expert Advisor has worked well with all major currencies - the last one has dealt with the pound by opening a SELL. We need to force the event and announce the end of the first, cent, phase of the experiment. Are there brave participants who will enter the dollar phase of the trial? We need 10 participants who are willing to invest $ 1000 under my guarantee at 100% per annum. If there are any, please contact me in person.

Yusufkhoja, I'm personally ready to give you from $10,000 to start,

if you can prove that your NSP never loses an account,

and equity will grow smoothly without major drawdowns.

If you say something about monitoring, I will tell you as an expert, it is worthless.

If you know the elementary answer to the question of why PNB will not sell under any circumstances,

then you can start talking without monitoring.

If you don't, then you are not ready to sell your services.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

If you know the elementary answer to the question why the PNB will not leak under any circumstances,

You should forget everything you knew before! PNB - should be introduced and taught at school instead of maths and other nonsense. PNB is a formula for nature.

It goes something like this.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

You must forget everything you knew before! PNB - should be introduced and taught at school instead of maths and other nonsense. PNB is a formula for nature.

It goes something like this.

Will there be pictures of journals in the old tradition? ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

triangle formula:

a*x+b*y+c*z=0, always, in the history of the market!!!

the solution to the equation:

---

find ;)

Did you know that this equation has an infinite number of solutions?)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Yusufkhoja, I am personally ready to give you $10,000 to start with,

if you can prove that your NSP never loses an account,

and the equity will grow smoothly without major drawdowns.

If you say something about monitoring, I will tell you as an expert, it is worthless.

If you know the elementary answer to the question of why PNB will not sell under any circumstances,

then you can start talking without monitoring.

And if you don't, then you are not yet ready to sell your services.

That's what I understand - a man's conversation. Now about my assurances to you personally.

1. Your 10 000 dollars back to you in the first place;

2. As soon as the drawdown of equity is close to $ 2,000, I will immediately pay an additional $1,000, withdraw funds and refund your $ 9,000, we both lose $ 10,000 - this is the maximum loss, which, I believe, will not come to the point;

3. let's open a dollar account and set the initial lot of open positions = 1

4. For each of the 34 instruments, open only 1 position and only reverse after it closes (this will be done by the advisor);

5 Do not interfere in the trading process under any circumstances;

6. I give you a ready, working account with the adviser and the adjusted indicator, and I will open a new account, or on the contrary - we will open a new account for you, with a guarantee of non-distribution;

7. Profits from the counting and the sale of the signal, we divide equally, after we have returned to you all the money invested

8. No one else's funds will not be taken into circulation.

9. You can add items as you wish.

Reason: