Full-featured robot for MT5 - page 12

I'm having a deja vu.

It's almost exactly the same as it was in my practice about ten years ago.

A terribly complicated system, the fruit of many years of practice, and accordingly, a very complex code, excellent performance on history... And very poor results on the real market, with the prospect of loss of earnings...

My cods liked it, I liked the style, comments on the case, transparency and structure.

But the trader's idea, I'm afraid, is too overcomplicated. You can't see the forest behind the trees.

I wonder if anyone will make any money....

ElenaFxPro4:

The aim of the project is to ensure that as many people as possible become financially independent. After all, free from the race for daily bread gives free fruit for the benefit of all.

@ElenaFxPro4, do I understand correctly that to ensure financial independence you need to install a file with the extension .ex5 on the M1 gold chart and leave all the default settings?

Georgiy Merts:

I'm having a deja vu.

It's almost exactly the same as it was in my practice about ten years ago.

A terribly sophisticated system, the fruit of many years of practice, and accordingly, a very complex code, excellent performance on history... And very poor results on the real market, with the prospect of loss of earnings...

My cods liked it, the style, comments on the case, transparency and structure.

But the trader's idea, I'm afraid, is too overcomplicated. You can't see the forest behind the trees.

I wonder if anyone will make any money....

That's my daughter's name. I used to register myself and her at MQL5, but it was a long time ago. I forgot all my passwords and passwords...:). When I wanted to join you, my browser remembered only Lenin's registration. So Sasha became Lena :) happy:) it's a joke, however :)

And seriously, what difference does it make what nickname? What's your bald head and stomach, glasses or a steely gaze from under your bushy eyebrows? Personality is one of the addictions that plague our civilization. :)

===============================

The code that was posted, it is unlikely to make money, it was posted in order to CREATE it. Once again, only one counter-trending algorithm is included. It is impossible to make money on the trend pairs. On the trend pairs, the algorithm for turning off the "somersaults" is being perfected, and not for earning... yourself an adventure and cleverness :)

Be more careful what you say. Tired of repeating myself.

Such a dezhivucha :)

The trader's idea, on the other hand, is, I'm afraid, too over-complicated. You can't see the forest for the trees.

=================================================

:) I thought I put the messy code for nothing, they will laugh at me. And here "transparency" - you are a clairvoyant :) Thank you for your kind words.

What is a "trader's idea"? Can you give me an example of a simple trader's idea? This is not a tricky question, I really just want to explain a trader's idea, that you would understand.

Because an idea as "to take the best from the market" does not say anything :)

ElenaFxPro4:

The trader's idea, on the other hand, is, I'm afraid, too over-complicated. You can't see the forest for the trees.

:) I thought I put the messy code for nothing, they will laugh at me. And here "transparency" - you are a clairvoyant :) Thank you for your kind words.

What is a "trader's idea"? Can you give me an example of a simple trader's idea? This is not a tricky question, I really just want to explain a trader's idea, that you would understand.

Because an idea like "to take the best from the market" does not say anything :)

Probably something like: MA15 crosses MA200 from the bottom upwards -> buy, vice versa - > sell =)

ElenaFxPro4:

That's my daughter's name. I used to register myself and her on MQL5, but that was a long time ago. Forgot all the passwords and passwords...:) When I wanted to join you, my browser remembered only Lenin's registration. So Sasha became Lena :) happy:) it's a joke, however :)

And seriously, what difference does it make what nickname? What's your bald head and stomach, glasses or a steely gaze from under your bushy eyebrows? Personality is one of the addictions that plague our civilization. :)

===============================

The code that was posted, it is unlikely to make money, it was posted in order to CREATE it. Once again, only one counter-trending algorithm is included. It is impossible to make money on the trend pairs. On the trend pairs, the algorithm for turning off the "somersaults" is being perfected, and not for earning... yourself an adventure and cleverness :)

Be more careful what you say. Tired of repeating myself.

Such a dezhivucha :)

Don't tell me, don't tell me. It's the way you dress. Especially given the gender differences - the way I address a male colleague and a female colleague is a big difference. I will address a man as 'you', and I suggest you address me as well. With a woman, it's different. Well, suit yourself. Your code is very, very beautiful, if you ask me.

My main point is that your system is too complex. It has many degrees of freedom. And because of that its stability will be very low. On the history it will show excellent results, but in real trading - i doubt it. My experience is very similar, i wrote a very complex Expert Advisor for my friend's "manual" trader. As a result it works in approximately the same way as the simplest systems.

ElenaFxPro4:

ElenaFxPro4:

I want to trader's idea as simple as "to take the best from the market", that's not saying much :)

They will laugh you out of your misfortune. No big deal. I don't see any "messy" in it, everything is relevant, and when a couple of my questions arose along the way were immediately dispelled by further comments - I very much respect this style and try to write exactly this way myself.

"This is not a trader's idea. A trader's idea is the essence that allows you to make a profit. In essence, a brief description of the technique. Well, let's say,"break through the channel". In your Expert Advisor, I see a bunch of all sorts of techniques. Moreover, they can also switch on and off, and it seems (I haven't found out, but I suspect) according to some quite tricky algorithms.

That's exactly where my doubt lies. I had exactly that, a very sophisticated EA. He was showing great results on a 20 year history. And when I had him for real, he showed rather weak, but still positive results for about a month, and then he lost all his gains in two months. That is when I doubted the usefulness of complex systems. As a matter of fact, their development requires much effort but they operate in the same way as the simplest ones.

Андрей:

Well probably something like: MA15 crosses MA200 from bottom to top -> buy, vice versa - > sell =)

Well then kinda overcomplicated :)

Only one counter-trend algorithm "somersault" does the following:

1. it defines the trend edge. (long movement relative to the average, increasing counter volume above the average, round price nearby)

2) Determines the entrance against the trend (sideways movement should start, the signal goes against the trend at the round price, sufficient speed, limits the number of open positions).

3. The AFC closing system is also specific. (Sudden move to profit leads to Takeovers, dragging sideways leads to stop and Takeovers being compressed closer to the open price, smooth move to profit is rejected).

And there are all sorts of little things like CALENDAR - prohibition to trade during certain hours of a dead market, spread control, control of passivity or superactivity of the market, data for N days (here we have 3 days) on averages, maxima and minima... etc... :)

Georgiy Merts:

Don't tell me, don't tell me. It's the way you look. Especially given the gender differences - the way I address a male colleague and a female colleague is a big difference. I will address a man as 'you', and I suggest you address me as well. With a woman, it's different. Well, suit yourself. Your code is very, very beautiful, if you ask me.

My main point is that your system is too complex. It has many degrees of freedom. And because of that its stability will be very low. On the history it will show excellent results, but in real trading - i doubt it. My experience is very similar to mine: I wrote a very complex Expert Advisor for my friend's "manual" trader. As a result it worked in approximately the same way as the simplest systems.

"Complexity" is not the goal. The goal is to have everything you need to know today=imagining the state of the market. Therefore, a number of indicators, BTR5, trends, channels, market conditions in the past period on the same indicators give you an idea of what's going on in the market:).

Nothing extra will be left in the working system. The code here is "for the developer"=a shoe factory... Boots is different from a shoe factory about as much as the working version of the robot is different from the suggested code :)

ElenaFxPro4:

"Complexity" is not the goal. The goal is to have all the MUSTs of the day=imagining the state of the market. Therefore, a number of indicators-BTR5, trends, channels, market conditions for the past period on the same indicators give an idea of what's going on in this market:).

Nothing extra will be left in the working system. The code here is "for the developer"=a shoe factory... Boots is different from a shoe factory about the same way the working version of the robot is different from the proposed code :)

Ahhhh... Well if so - then I see the solution to the problem of "having all the vital insights into the market" through the constant operation of a bunch of simple systems. We simply observe them - and draw a conclusion, which systems make the most sense now. In those directions we look for profit. For example, if we see that trend systems are losing money on some symbol while flat systems are gaining, then we conclude that it's flat and set variants of flat systems for real trading using this symbol.

That is why I created the League of Trading Systems.

It is interesting to see other variants to solve the same problem ("to have an immediate view of the market"). I'll be watching to see what you come up with.

Лига Торговых Систем. Продолжаем работу.
Лига Торговых Систем. Продолжаем работу.
  • www.mql5.com
Всех приветствую. Если кто забыл - Лига Торговых Систем - это набор простых советников, которые постоянно торгуют на демо-счете...
Reason: