GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 17

Viktar DayTrader:
think and analyse who will change the price. My advice to you. Unless of course you want to stop trading your 0.1 lot)
Listen uncle, take a walk somewhere in the woods with your employees, boring

khorosh:

Marat, could you please tell me if your system can work on larger TFs? For example M30, H1, to predict larger price movements.

Yes it can.

When I look at the M5 it's a dead market except for scalping by 5 pips, but even here I can make some good money knowing what's going to happen.)

M30 is another matter, you can either squeeze out the entire move or open orders by 20-40 pips on one move

I started with m5 so I wouldn't have to wait too long and just wanted to show the way of working

Vladimir Baskakov:
Listen uncle, take a walk somewhere in the woods with the staff, you're boring

Maybe you need a walk in the woods)) it really hurts you so much) you really don't know how to trade or analyze. you spend your days skipping pill time. And this is dangerous for you with such an unstable psyche. be careful. Slippery)))

Viktar DayTrader:

Maybe you need a walk in the woods)) it really hurts you so much) you really don't know how to trade or analyze. you spend your days skipping pill time. And this is dangerous for you with such an unstable psyche. be careful. Slippery)))

Vasya, don't abuse the blueprints, or the staff will scatter

Viktar DayTrader:

I've got a screenshot of usdjpy m5 before and after. Yes, and you do not have any secret, maybe for the masses and the unsophisticated, but for me there is no secret)))) I'll wait a bit, see how you behave, and if bad, I have to uncover your "grail" )))).

i can't believe it!))) Listen, who the hell are you, smartass?

you're waiting for me to reveal the grail?

no, you don't.

even if i did, your brain would explode, trust me.)

You better work your shift or your employees will leave you.

stop littering the thread and provoking.

Viktar DayTrader:

He's one of those who managed to get off the backs of his bunks and throw the pills down the toilet.)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Yes it can.

When you see a dead market in M5 it's possible to scalp maybe by 5 pips, but even here you can make some good money when you know what's going to happen.)

M30 is another matter, you can either squeeze out the entire move or open orders by 20-40 pips on one move

I started with M5 so I wouldn't have to wait too long and just wanted to show the way it works.

If it's not too difficult, could you send me the forecast for M30 tomorrow?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vasya, don't abuse the blueprint, or the staff will scatter

Why are poor people so angry, ))))

Viktar DayTrader:

Vasya, calm down. Open a demo account first and make 100 quid and I will take you seriously

Viktar DayTrader:

Because they're hungry. If you feed them, they'll lighten up.)

Reason: