What form, let's assume a physical body, does time have? Your opinion. - page 41

RomanS:
I agree, myself many times telepathized in this way :))) but here it seems to be a walk in the park, the idea was to be sober, walk usually when fresh in the head, but drunk - hobble ))
You can go for a walk in such a way that you do not know where to go, it often happens in the woods, and then you go out do not know where, and to return to where you came from is much longer and thinks: "It's like you just walked in and you don't know where you've gone".

"It's a pain, it's a pain. He sins, then he repents.

But he still won't admit that it's all about him."

"The Navigator" Bemoaning

If it's purely on-topic banter, then "Friedman's Space". )

===

Nah. I'm confused with his other works, which deal with the phenomena of "Money - Time", "Money - Space", etc.

a new model of the universe

Someone said here that time moves in a spiral. I was thinking that if that were the case, the processes of time would be spiral-like: get old - get young, get old - get young again. Romance, man... :)

And the three-dimensional model shown in the video looks like a nuclear explosion, as if one particle had crashed into another )

"Fedya was explaining to us the structure of the Universe, and along the way it turned out that he could see the rings of Saturn and the Red Spot on Jupiter with his simple eye. The jealous Bug gambled that it was all well-paid nonsense and that in fact the universe is shaped like a spring mattress."

"The Tale of Three" by ABS

There is no time, no form, no craziness, no normalisation.

There is only an inexplicable something, a being whose only property is to turn in the opposite direction from the position you've opened.

Cod:

There is no time, no form, no madness, no normalisation.

There is only an inexplicable something, a creature whose only property is to turn in the opposite direction from your open position.

The "unexplainable something" is modern technology of giving signals in the opposite direction, to unprotected traders in the form of high-frequency market fluctuations on tick and minute charts. The methods of protection are also known. The monitor must be covered with a grounded screen of solid metal, or better with reinforced concrete:).

On topic. We'll talk a little later. We need to sort out the annual reports and then there will be time to talk.

Cod:

There is no time, no form, no craziness, no normalisation.

There is only an inexplicable something, a being whose only property is to turn in the opposite direction from the position you've opened.

Score!! I'm laughing my ass off. The main thing is often true.
Reason: