GRAAL is found. Chapter I prologue. - page 12

Forallf:
I thought it was a photoshop too. Thought it was a photoshop. I take it back.

You misunderstood me! Now all doubts are gone! THIS IS 100% PHOTOSHOP!

I'm talking about the picture on the link https://c.mql5.com/3/347/1__1.png

Sincerely, Vladimir.

The grail has been found - it's Photoshop! ©

MrBrooklin:

Respectfully, Vladimir.

Great. Now all those doubts are gone, amicably go out of the branch and no longer here flub. Okay?

MrBrooklin:

I'm talking about the picture on the link https://c.mql5.com/3/347/1__1.png

Sincerely, Vladimir.

I don't get it. This picture isn't of the topstaffer.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

First day of the crusade - continuing market research, I'm not showing you something fantastic, no it's the usual quantum analysis with its progressions but with the incredible advantage, we will observe and study the market movements in depth here. And the money will find itself.)

5-minute EURUSD (you may also open M1 at the same time to observe and comment on the results.)

) The arrows are placed manually.

The main thing here is the time and then you will understand the essence of the arrow.)

The advantages are:

1. no losing periods of cycles typical of all indicators, oscillators, etc.

2. Trading signals every day 24/5.

No re-drawing and other nonsense.

I am dumb - I do not understand how you can earn something with your strategy in the manual execution for 5min or 1min?

SanAlex:

I'm the only one who is so dumb - I do not understand how you can earn something with your strategy for 5 minutes or 1 minute manually, and you can leave your eyes and headaches from looking at the monitor

I do not offer to make money, the money is just humor, do not focus on it prematurely.

see, I added it so your eyes don't get tired)

What kind of TF did you want?

Hello, everyone. A very entertaining read. There is one thing - all grails periodically rise and perish for one reason - it is impossible to predict the actions of a market participant who will change the price. It can only be seen at the time of their actions or afterwards. To predict someone's actions, you must at least know his motives and goals. In algotrading, why trading only periods of time is profitable? Because any algo-system is responsible for price change and not the motives of those who change it. You can easily train any network and it will be profitable for some time. After that the Expert Advisor or a grid will be gone because all the actions it was trained on or the data obtained by it does not exist any more. Of course, a grail is cool, though there have been more inquisitive minds for 100 years. The grail is an understanding of what is going on (not a guess or speculation, but an understanding of how to understand why a wheel can be rolled and a cube has to be pulled). When a trader sees how prices are formed on the financial markets, it will remove many questions. And any grail is nothing more than catching a lizard by the tail. For a while you hold it, and then it's gone)))). Kudos to the author, of course, and good luck with development. I think that if the author ran his deals on the real market for clarity, it would remove many questions.

P.S. and wanted to clarify the author draws arrows after his vertical lines have visited the price? Or he knows immediately that the line at 12.15 to buy?)) if the author knows the direction-then ask him to set. Because my guys looked at his screenshots and said-any one of you can draw vertical lines on the chart in random order and there will be 100% price change, then draw arrows after the fact in the direction of the instrument and voila another grail))))

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Свойства графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Свойства графиков - Константы графиков - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Viktar DayTrader:
Hi all. Very interesting read. The only problem is that all graphs periodically rise and perish for one reason - it is impossible to predict the actions of a market participant that will change the price. It can only be seen at the time of their actions or afterwards. To predict someone's actions, you must at least know his motives and goals. In algotrading, why trading only periods of time is profitable? Because any algo-system is responsible for price change and not the motives of those who change it. You can easily train any network and it will be profitable for some time. After that the Expert Advisor or a grid will fail because all the actions it was trained on or the data obtained by it does not exist anymore. Of course, a grail is cool, though there have been more inquisitive minds for 100 years. The grail is an understanding of what is going on (not a guess or speculation, but an understanding of how to understand why a wheel can be rolled and a cube has to be pulled). When a trader sees how prices are formed on the financial markets, it will remove many questions. And any grail is nothing more than catching a lizard by the tail. For a while you hold it, and then it's gone)))). Kudos to the author, of course, and good luck with development. I think the author would have launched his transactions in the real market for clarity and it would have saved many questions.

the root cause is timing and no one gets away from it when you see well in advance

you can successfully predict reversals and other movements in advance

how to make money is another story

You have to do your research, not to prove something to others or show equity.

I trade in the real market in other futures markets

but after what I recently discovered, I got interested in the forex market again

I think the algorithm is universal and should work everywhere, at least in Forex or stocks, futures, even Bitcoin maybe)

Marat Zeidaliyev:

the root cause is timing and no one gets away from it when you see well in advance

but after what I recently discovered, I got interested in the forex market again

I think the algorithm is universal and should work everywhere, at least in Forex or stocks, futures, even Bitcoin maybe)

There is no algorithm, it's still a fantasy

Marat Zeidaliyev:

But after what I recently discovered, I got interested in the forex market again

Do you trade using your own algorithm?

Reason: