How to make giant profits on forex? - page 49

@ ironfelx

Please tell me how you do pyramiding in a game of heads and tails.

ironfelx
ironfelx
  • www.mql5.com
Добавил тему Нет кнопки вставки картинки в текст сообщения Собсна вопрос в названии темы. Кто что может посоветовать? Другие ж как то вставляют картинки . В прикрепленном файле моя панель. Там нет этой заветной кнопки вставки картинки

apr73:

@ ironfelx

Can you tell me how you do pyramiding in heads and tails game.

So far no way, all files with results are alternating trades, there is only martin when I lose, both in one-handed and two-handed variants. I need to think and try.
The easiest way is if pyramid +1 +2 -4 works. Third knee shows a loss, we have -1 as a result, it would be logical to martinate the next lot and make it 2 in one- and two-handed variants, we should try different variants using random sampling and estimate results, pluses and minuses.
Alexander's stack follows only 60% of his own algorithm. For example, after a Martin's takeout the lot is not always reduced to its original size, as a rule if the lot of a Martin was big the next order is half the size of the next one. For example 32 lots were 32 and now it is 16. If the lot was 4, then the next lot is also 4, but not always. It does not always rolls over after the loss, not always continues the same direction as it was at take. In short, he is an artist, he sees it that way. Perhaps, this is because this is the exchange, not a coin, where he uses other indicators to increase the chances of winning. On a coin he most likely applied the algorithm with almost no changes.

ironfelx:

So far nothing, all the files with the results of alternating trades, there only martin when I lose, both in one-handed and two-handed variants. I have to think and try.
The simplest variant is +1 +2 -4 if this pyramid works. Third knee shows a loss, we have -1 as a result, it would be logical to martinate the next lot and make it 2 in one- and two-handed variants, we should try different variants using random sampling and estimate results, pluses and minuses.
Alexander's stack follows only 60% of his own algorithm. For example, after a Martin's takeout the lot is not always reduced to its original size, as a rule if the lot of a Martin was big the next order is half the size of the next one. For example 32 lots were 32 and now it is 16. And if the lot was 4, then the next lot is also 4, but not always. It does not always rolls over after the loss, not always continues the same direction as it was at take. In short, he is an artist, he sees it that way. Perhaps, this is because this is the exchange, not a coin, where he uses other indicators to increase the chances of winning. On a coin, he may have applied the algorithm with almost no changes.

Probably, the starting lot will be determined according to the deposit amount. Suppose the deposit has grown by a certain value, then he makes the starting lot bigger (reinvestment).

khorosh:

It is possible that he defines the starting lot depending on the size of the deposit. Suppose the deposit has increased by a certain value, then the starting lot will do more (reinvestment).

Maybe so. Or it is possible that if the pyramid worked up to 32 lots, then chances of taking the next knee of the pyramid decreases and to keep at least half profit from the pyramid, he makes a lot of this knee 16.

Aleksander:

i got it at 5 digits - normally the Step depends on the Leverage - for example 1 to 1000 - in euromoney to open a pyramid deal with brokerage company - the pair should pass 12 lots (4x digits) - this will give a profit to the deposit to open another 1 lot

it turns out that I pyramidyu at the expense of DC - lots 1-1-2-4-8-16-32-64 - I go free :) i risk big i only my original lot 1 (and step stops at 12pp) and the output will be 127 * 12 - that's the arithmetic :))

Yes, it's great. But in my opinion, there is a disadvantage. The chance of getting a stop loss is higher in pyramiding than in a single deal. This is because if we want to get higher profit than on a single trade, price should go further in one direction than to the take profit of a single trade. Therefore the probability of achieving a profit on a single trade is higher than on a pyramid trade. But this disadvantage seems to be more than compensated for if we hit a good movement in pyramiding.

ironfelx:
Question about the order. At first, the work did not follow the
algorithm.
9117164 2012.06.29 08:01 sell 2.00 eurusd 1.25743 1.25843 0.00000 2012.06.29 08:38 1.25843 0.00 0.00 0.00 -200.00
9122709 2012.06.29 08:38 buy 2.00 eurusd 1.25843 1.25943 0.00000 2012.06.29 09:14 1.25943 0.00 0.00 0.00 200.00
9132051 2012.06.29 09:14 sell 2.00 eurusd 1.25950 1.25932 0.00000 2012.06.29 09:25 1.25932 0.00 0.00 0.00 36.00
9130265 2012.06.29 09:14 sell 2.00 eurusd 1.25950 1.26050 0.00000 2012.06.29 09:23 1.25837 0.00 0.00 0.00 226.00

The first sell hand caught the Loss (the next lot on it is martinim), the second deal flipped to buy, take a Take on the second hand, the next order should be the same as the Bai hand in the same direction, and you have included the sell hand, why?

You're entering randomly, not in order?

Nah - it was just a "typo" - wrong direction when I placed the order - and when I noticed - I covered it with my hands... it happens :)))

ironfelx:

So far nothing, all the files with the results of alternating trades, there only martin when I lose, both in one-handed and two-handed variants. I have to think and try.
The simplest variant is +1 +2 -4 if this pyramid works. Third knee shows a loss, we have -1 as a result, it would be logical to martinate the next lot and make it 2 in one- and two-handed variants, we should try different variants using random sampling and estimate results, pluses and minuses.
Alexander's stack follows only 60% of his own algorithm. For example, after a Martin's takeout the lot is not always reduced to its original size, as a rule if the lot of a Martin was big the next order is half the size of the next one. For example 32 lots were 32 and now it is 16. And if the lot was 4, then the next lot is also 4, but not always. It does not always rolls over after the loss, not always continues the same direction as it was at take. In short, he is an artist, he sees it that way. Perhaps, this is because this is the exchange, but not a coin, where he uses indicators to increase the chances of winning. On a coin, he most likely applied the algorithm with almost no changes.

Well, about the artwork - an approximate plan of action I described as Random Actions in messages earlier - to use "methods" in Expert Advisor - but in practice - often compensate (sometimes partially sometimes completely) unprofitable hand not to wind up lots ...

- Of course depending on the market situation - for example, I see a group currency movement in one direction - and I only got a take on 32 lots - in theory I should put 1... but i see a batch - and as my goal is only 10 pips - i set lot.... 32's too low... I set it at 16...

And lot 4 and lot 4 more is an element of pyramiding - a small one or two knees :)

Aleksander:

Well, about the artwork - the approximate action plan I described as Random Actions - of course depending on the market situation - I see for example a group currency movement in one direction - and I only got a take on 32 lots - in theory I should put 1 ... but i see a batch - and as my goal is only 10 pips - i set lot.... 32's too low... I set it at 16...

And lot 4 and lot 4 more is an element of pyramiding - although a small one or two knees :)

Alexander, have you noticed that with a big lot the slippage of opening and closing is higher?

Aleksander:

There's an element of pyramiding - a little bit of 1-2 knees :)

If you can tell me what you mean by the word pyramiding.

I understand that it is a different technique in forex and in eagle and tails.

Aleksander:

Well, about the artwork - the approximate action plan I described as Random Actions in the messages earlier - to use "methods" in the EA - but in practice - often compensate (sometimes partially sometimes completely) unprofitable hand not to wind up the lots ...

- Of course depending on the market situation - for example, I see a group currency movement in one direction - and I only got a take on 32 lots - in theory, I should put 1... but i see a batch - and as my goal is only 10 pips - i set lot.... 32's too low... I set it at 16...

And lot 4 and lot 4 more is an element of pyramiding - a small one or two knees :)

It's more or less understandable. I was thinking now, that random actions as you suggested may really help me wind lots, they will break the asynchrony of our actions and the market, help me jump to another wave from even to odd and vice versa.

for a new lot - either Martin or Pyramid or initial lot - after the profitable one in percentage 0M 10%3 laps of the Pyramid 1-1-2-20%-2 laps of 1-1

after los - 30% = martinim lot -- 70% part of martinim is written off due to profit of other hand 10% full martinim...

I don't quite get it. You mean from all random actions by lots, if slaved tayk TO pyramid in 3 knees should be about 10% of cases, 2 knees 20%, and on initial lot will be 70%?
And what to do after the moose is not clear at all, it's a charade. Whether to mart a lot in size of 70% from that which should be received at usual martin. Do you want to explain the meaning of your text?

Reason: