I will write an advisor free of charge - page 103

Алексей Волнухин:
Good time dear coders, if you would be so kind as to write an EA using this indicator. The expert advisor opens an order on a signal from the arrow, i.e., on the next candlestick, the order execution time is one candlestick, i.e., it opens and closes on the next candlestick. The stop is not necessary. And all the indicator settings have been placed in the EA. Thanks in advance!

Do the arrows appear on the current bar in the terminal? Try to see how your indicator works in the terminal.

Vadim Konyaev:

Do arrows appear on the current bar in the terminal? Observe how your indicator works in the terminal.

I know how the indicator works. I know that the arrow can appear in the middle of a candle.

Hello, dear coders, advise to make an EA for working with the pickup, volume and clusters. The idea is to place a request from a large request in the pickup or from a hidden request (iceberg) that becomes visible when the request is split Example (the pickup has 100 requests and the cluster has 1000) Close the transaction in portions to close the position The transaction is closed in half positions when the opposite orders prevail or when opposite orders prevail Example: a large request is at 100 points we put right above it stop loss after the request, i.e. only 2 points. if the request is not gone gone gone rebound went to keep the pose half of the position close it if the opposite orders prevail when returning to the first request add and repeat stop loss raise it if a large request appears higher so maybe even already have one ready with this algorithm I would buy it

Good evening.

If anyone can help me write an EA.

How it should work.
1) opening of a deal (only one deal when one of the signals is closed, and until this deal is not closed, do not open another one)
Stochastic
BUY - the main indicator line (bar) has closed above 93. The next current bar has fallen below 93.
SELL - themain indicator line (bar) closed below 7. The next current bar has risen above 7.

OR
MACD
BUY - previous bar closed below zero, current bar crossed zero in up direction
SELL -
previous bar closed above zero, current bar crossed zero in down direction
"These should be different signals, which are independent of each other

2) If the price has not moved in our direction, pending order is placed at a certain distance from the bet (with an increased lot) in the direction of our first trade, etc. until the series of trades is closed by TP.
3) Also necessary settings for optimizing Expert Advisor:
- lot
-stochastic indicator settings
-MACD indicator settings
-TR on the averaging (ie, if the first trade is open with TP 30 pips then on the 2nd knee TP of these transactions should be 60 pips, etc.)
-An opportunity to set the time of advisor work
-multiplication factor for averaging
-Slippage
- Comments

- And if possible to limit the spread
- And also if it is possible to show on the history where the deal was opened and closed (as in the strategy tester)

gayver1111:

Good evening.

If anyone can help write an EA

How it should work.
1) opening of a deal (only one deal when one of the signals is closed, till this deal is not closed, do not open another one)
Stochastic
BUY - the main indicator line (bar) has closed above 93. The next current bar has fallen below 93.
SELL - themain indicator line (bar) closed below 7. The next current bar has risen above 7.

OR
MACD
BUY - previous bar closed below zero, current bar crossed zero in up direction
SELL -
previous bar closed above zero, current bar crossed zero in down direction
"These should be different signals, which are independent of each other

2) If the price has not moved in our direction, pending order is placed at a certain distance from the bet (with an increased lot) in the direction of our first trade, etc. until the series of trades is closed by TP.
3) Also necessary settings for optimizing Expert Advisor:
- lot
-stochastic indicator settings
-MACD indicator settings
-TR on the averaging (ie, if the first trade is open with TP 30 pips then on the 2nd knee TP of these transactions should be 60 pips, etc.)
-An opportunity to set the time of advisor work
-multiplication factor for averaging
-Slippage
- Comments

- And if possible to limit the spread
- And also if possible the history can show where the deal was opened and closed (as in the strategy tester)

Do you already use this trading system? How long and on what symbols and timeframes?

Anton Yakovlev:
If you have a good strategy and are willing to share it, I could write an EA.
Anton: Good day.
You said you could write an EA for free.
There is an arrow indicator without re-ratio
I would like an EA for it,
If it is possible for an EA to set a take stop and trailing.

Vladimir Karputov:

Do you already trade on this trading system? How long and on which symbols and timeframes?

2 months TF5 min Stochastic and M30 MACD EURUSD GBRUSD USDJPY AUDUSD

gayver1111:
2 month TF5 min Stochastic and M30 MACD EURUSD GBRUSD USDJPY AUDUSD

Oh, so why not make a multi-currency advisor at once?

gayver1111:

***2) If the price went not in our direction then pending order is put at a certain distance from bet (with increased lot) in the direction of our first deal, etc. until the series of deals will not be closed by TP.

What do you mean by that? That is, a position was opened on a signal from iStochastic OR a signal from iMACD. What then is the criterion "If price has not gone our way": the number of points of loss?

gayver1111:

-TR by averaging (i.e. if the first trade is opened with TP of 30 pips then on the 2nd knee TP of these trades should be 60 pips, etc.)

This is also not clear. The usual way that Breakeven works is to calculate a netting price for one type of position and add a certain value to it (you can call it Take Profit and Breakeven). That is, if Take Profit is 30 pips, then on the second knee these 30 pips will be added to the netting price - and this does not mean "make 60 pips".

Reason: