How to make giant profits on forex? - page 59

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vladimir, that is not the point of the post.

The crowd doesn't choose, they go with the flow.

And on the plus side, it only has an afterthought.

It does not even matter to understand whether they are trending or flat now.

Anyway, it will be the way the market wants and it is not profitable for the trader.

This is why it is better not to think whether the market is trending or flat, because these artificial definitions will not bring any profit.

The crowd in most cases flows against the current. This is confirmed by statistics. As it is designed to close liquidity.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The crowd, in most cases, flows against the tide. Statistics confirm this. As it is designed to close liquidity.

here against the tide is ex post facto, but the fact comes out of the links above and there's nowhere to go

that's why there are worthless strategies lying around on the internet

you can only make a normal one yourself if you get rid of the indicator nonsense beforehand

khorosh:

Well, it's better to go against the local trend, but towards the global one. In other words, enter when there is a pullback in the direction of the main trend.

Each time period has its own trend. It may overlap and intensify.

I would like to explain many things in my chapter, but the non-friendly public has eliminated any sense and interest in sharing my experience.

If anyone is interested, you can communicate in person. I can share my secrets.

Renat Akhtyamov:

here against the tide is ex post facto, but the fact comes out of the links above and there's nowhere to go

That's why there are worthless strategies lying around on the internet.

You can only make a proper one yourself by getting rid of the indicator nonsense beforehand

TS is important for taking coins out of the market.

Indicators are different. The most correct ones are the ones created for specific tasks and purposes.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Market behaviour is a self-organising system of player behaviour that chooses the direction, not random fluctuations of a coin.

Exactly. But on a graph, the fluctuations of a coin are also 'self-organising'. Seemingly independent of each other 'throws'... But if you put them on the graph over time, you get a clear structure. Suddenly. Although, on the other hand, if it were otherwise, the world would fall apart in the blink of an eye.

Aleksander, have you tried trading in 3 or more hands? One hand trades on buy with certain conditions, the second on sell with other conditions, and then the third hand on buy with its own rules, etc.? Martin is different for each hand, right? How's that for a multi-handed chart?

ironfelx:
Aleksander, have you tried trading in 3 or more hands? One hand trades on the buy side according to certain conditions, the second on the sell side according to other conditions, then the third hand takes a buy position according to its own rules, etc.? Martin is different for each hand, right? How's that for a multi-handed chart?

This strategy would only work for Indians. They have a multi-armed god).

khorosh:

Huh. And call the strategy "Shiva" )) No, why? I'll take a look. Need to find a strategy that somehow does not wind the lot martin too big, that is, a series of losses in a row to a minimum, maybe 3.4 hands will achieve this ...

ironfelx:
Aleksander, have you tried trading in 3 or more hands ? One hand trades on the buy side according to certain conditions, the second on the sell side according to different rules, then the third one takes on the buy side according to its own rules, etc.? Martin is different for each hand, isn't it? How's that for a multi-handed chart?

it's a hassle.

first, you've got to get over one.

khorosh:

I have already created such a robot. There are 2 separate classes of robots in one robot, one opens an order in the direction of the trend and the other against the trend.

They work in parallel, independently of each other. Each one has its own settings. It is not locking (not a lock) as they open the order in different places.

If one makes a Sell, the other makes a Buy. And since they don't open at the same time, it may happen that both open a Sell, or both open a Buy, depending on market conditions. This also happens.

Reason: