Adviser to the whole world - page 28

A tipping point is emerging! Can we pay already? Let's see...

Well. When it's not interesting to speculate. the grail is in the works again. If I give the exact EUR-USD quote, will somebody shut me up or continue, of course for those who work on Friday? Is it harder than Mon-Fri?

new-rena:

Well. When it's not interesting to speculate. the grail is in the works again. If I give the exact EUR-USD quote, will somebody shut me up or continue, of course for those who work on Friday?

Better give a link to the monitoring.

Swetten:
Better give us a link to the monitoring.

Monitoring what? I'm sorry, but I don't get it yet.

new-rena:

Monitoring what? I'm sorry, but I don't understand yet.
The account on which your predictions are to be run.

Swetten:
The account on which your predictions will be worked out.

You want a real picture?

I would probably say that this market is cooler than I thought it would be. Change one constant by one and you're out. So my answer is this: If the account is in the black, good, otherwise it's not. I'm still in the red. I'll probably be on the plus side tomorrow. HERE WE GO...

new-rena:

You want a real picture?

I would probably say that this market is cooler than I thought it would be. Change one constant by one and you're out. So my answer is this: If the account is in the black, good, otherwise it's not. I'm still in the red. I'll probably be on the plus side tomorrow.

Will it be monitored?

Yes or no?

I was reminded of the warrior's cry from the movie "9th Company"...

"Is there anyone alive who ' s competent?!"ugh... ".... "of the officers..."

Swetten:

Is there going to be monitoring?

Yes or no?

I can do that too. A man will look and he'll know what's going on. Why would you want to monitor a nice man, huh?

sever30:

I was reminded of the warrior's cry from the movie "9th Company"...

"Is there anyone alive who ' s competent?!"ugh... ".... "of the officers..."

Of course! I want to know what it's going to be like in real life, don't I?
Reason: