FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 21

MobileMan:

It smells like 100pp minimum

2012.06.04 10:23:06 '1143660': order was opened : #254742822 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.2411 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

sell limit 1.2450 !

Hi all....

Awake for the European session..... So? Nothing! The uncertainty factor is still there. The trigger for the start of the volatility could be Greece.... Neither the whole of Europe is uncertain and contradictory....
In short, I would not advise guessing by coffee grounds and waiting. But the spring of tension is shrinking hard. Where will it shear? Up or down? None of the toughest market watchers can tell right now. Alas.
Flat. Flat. Flat.
Going to bed. In the picture I have shown in bright magenta the important levels below..... Looks like it's time to calculate the same ones at the top, just in case..... Agreed? ;-)

Sores (no need to explain who the man is?) said the euro will cease to exist by this autumn.... when Germany will have exhausted its resources to support the laggards....
In addition, according to him, Europeans have not understood the real cause of their crisis! Fact!

Ishim:
sell limit 1.2450 !

In my opinion, if I'm going to be a Sell Limit, it should be at 1.2475 somewhere. I'll break there.

Especially for Strange - I work without stops - how many times do I have to tell you? If I did, I would open an order first and set them later on. I would not copy all of the changes in my orders. Account monitoring - where this order will be you can see here - https://www.mydigitrade.ru/forex-strategy/1134

Aleksander:

did the withdrawal problems start after that?

I think so. It was a sliff of cash after the official forum was hacked (yep)

Ishim:
sell limit 1.2450 !

Congratulations to you too. Is the sell limit the same as Mobile's? ))))

OlegTs: I think this information can be used, but you have to interpret it correctly, read between the lines, etc.

Yeah, it's like reading coffee grounds: who will predict the money, who will predict the road further..... you are speculating, if you have statistics, use them, if you have no access or time to analyse them, then there is no reason to believe incomprehensible news and analysts, imho

Ishim:sell limit 1.2450 !
It is tempting, I am tempted to sell, but we have to be patient, upper lines are being tested, but the lows are not renewed for a long time. I don't want to imagine that I may enter the bar at the very peak (on the high) ))))))

Please note that we ask the moderator to allow pictures to be uploaded in TIF format. The file size will be 4 times smaller and the quality will be higher.

Scalpingcin:
A request to the moderator to allow the uploading of pictures in TIF format. The file size will be 4 times smaller and the quality will be higher.

it's not that simple: the forum engine is handled by a separate team, and traditionally, any upgrade of the forum leads to new bugs

If you'd like to upload a picture in JPG format or upload it to a picture-hosting site and post a link to it on the board like this: http://imglink.ru/pictures/04-06-12/621cbb2a787f184cdbdccef28d7754d7.jpg

Scalpingcin:
Please note that we ask the moderator to allow pictures to be uploaded in TIF format. The file size will be 4 times smaller and the quality will be higher.

gif

strangerr:

Congratulations to you, too. Is that where Mobile is? ))))
did the dtz hire you - to advertise the stops? (of course the dtz is nobody, but the information goes upstairs - to the central computer) Bets are seen - plans are not seen (there are no stops).
Reason: