Trend vs Flat - page 20

Алексей Тарабанов:

Now imagine a system where you know for sure that a trend reversal will only occur after a signal and the probability of a reversal is continuously increasing.

The only task left is to filter out false signals. The trend will turn anyway.

The problem statement seems to be incorrect.

Trader doesn't care about the probability of reversal... Trader is interested in the trend reversal SIGNAL in the current time, but reliable...

And the fact that "The trend will turn anyway" is not necessarily fast... There are several sections on the eu where the trend has been moving in one direction for two years at a time...

Serqey Nikitin:

This seems to be the wrong problem statement...

The trader does not care about the probability of reversal... The trader is interested in the SIGNAL of a trend reversal in the current time, but reliable...

And the fact that "The trend will still turn" is not necessarily fast... There are several stretches on the eu where the trend has moved in one direction for two years at a time...

Sergey, I don't give a shit about the interests of brainless people who call themselves traders because they opened an account somewhere.

I used to make money on rallies, including off-line. In 2008, for example.

I didn't write about filters just for fun...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Sergei, I don't give a damn about the interests of brainless people who call themselves traders because they opened an account somewhere.

I have made money on rallies, including off-line. In 2008, for example.

I didn't write about filters just for fun, did I?

Why get so excited?... You need to stay calm - breathe deeply and you'll get there...

compare

this is today.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

compare

this is today.

;)

Why?

Oleg Bondarev:
Why?
The tester doesn't lie.

Renat Akhtyamov:

compare

this is today.

;)

Where are the Picasso numbers ?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Where are the Picasso numbers?

Gone here.)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Where are the Picasso numbers?

I think there are 5 orders opening and closing at the same time at 10p. profit.

Renat Akhtyamov:

compare

this is today

;)

look how beautiful the pictures are and with numbers))

"file"

alpine mountains)

straight to space

Reason: