Server version in Opener - page 6

prostotrader:

The answer has arrived :)

Maybe they are not interested in solving the situation at all, maybe they are doing it on purpose, they have some kind of profit from it. They are doing something illegal and risking their licence.

Maxim Romanov:

Maybe they are not interested in solving the situation at all, maybe they are doing it on purpose, they have some kind of profit from it. They are doing something illegal, risking their licence.

Such a situation can only be in Russia.

Only in Russia they can keep a hen laying golden eggs in the cold.

In fact, the broker is the real grail, whether the client has made a profit or suffered a loss,

The broker is not concerned about it, he receives his interest anyway.

That's why it is profitable for a broker to have a lot of clients and to make them trade actively.

And this is only one example of broker's earning.

The broker almost can't cheat on client's deals because

in stock trading any transaction can be checked.

About two years ago, one of the employees of Otkryvashka stole $100 million,

Apparently they still haven't recovered it, so they're saving on everything.

prostotrader:

Only in Russia can a hen laying golden eggs be kept out in the cold.

In essence, the broker is the real grail, whether the client has made a profit or suffered a loss,

That's why it is profitable for a broker to have a lot of clients and to make them trade actively.

As for Russia, I would not be so categorical; I think such a situation is practised all over the world.

As they say, nothing personal - only business. This phrase has flooded the whole world, everyone has an opinion - grab a piece, and tomorrow the grass couldn't grow.

The opener knows that everyone is like them - there is no alternative.

Sergey Chalyshev:

I would not be so categorical about Russia; I think this situation is practiced all over the world.

As they say, nothing personal - only business. This phrase has flooded the whole world, everyone has an opinion - you take a piece, and tomorrow the grass won't grow.

The opener knows that everyone is like them - there is no alternative.

All over the civilized world there is competition! In Russia, it is being killed at the root, which is why there is such lawlessness. The good thing about the state bank is that it won't collapse (until, I guess, it will, won't happen again, right? ).

The downside is that it doesn't give a damn about you, it will do whatever it wants to you and it won't do anything.

prostotrader:

Only in Russia can a hen laying golden eggs be kept out in the cold.

In essence, the broker is the real grail, whether the client has made a profit or suffered a loss,

PLEASE CHECK THE FORTS.

I have already had the evening section, after it does not show the correct funds. I have a good time, I have a good time. As before the update, it is the same amount in MT5, even though I have shown profit, but after clearing the balance and equity are the same.

and instead of a plus, it shows a negative correction of funds

Askr:

PLEASE CHECK FORTS.

I have already had the evening section and after it does not show the correct funds. In Quick and C&C it is correct. But in mt5 it is the same amount as before the update and after it, although it shows that it is still in profit, but after clearing the balance and equity are the same.

and instead of profit it shows negative equity

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page2669#comment_15309343

Ошибки, баги, вопросы
Ошибки, баги, вопросы
  • www.mql5.com
Общее обсуждение: Ошибки, баги, вопросы

Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 2360: Расширение интеграции с SQLite
Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 2360: Расширение интеграции с SQLite
  • www.mql5.com
В пятницу 6 марта 2020 года будет выпущена обновленная версия платформы MetaTrader 5...

Добрый день, Иван Алексеевич!

Подскажите Вашим технорям, что бы положили на демо-сервер МТ5 последнюю
версию ПО, чтобы можно было её потестировать, пока меняют оборудование.

Today I found out that the OrderCalcMargin call for the contract "BR-6.20" gives a margin value of 8489.62, which does not correspond to what is published on the Moyeh 7706 website(Link). I do not publish the figures - who wants to check them themselves.

The quality of the data is even worse on the labels, e.g. many of them have wrong contract sizes etc.. And this on the production server!

So there is no problem with the server version at all, but with the ugly low quality of MT5 support. In this sense, with a view to algotrading, choosing Bukashka by the criterion of higher quality of support seems to be a more reasonable decision.

Sergey Lebedev:

Today I found out that OrderCalcMargin call for contract "BR-6.20" gives a margin value of 8489.62, which does not correspond to what is published on Moyeh 7706(Link). I am not publishing the figures - who needs to check them themselves.

The quality of data filling is even worse on glues, e.g. many of them have wrong contract sizes, etc. And this on the trade server!

So there is a problem not with the server version itself but with the ugly low quality of MT5 support. In this sense, with a view to algotrading, choosing Bukashka by the criterion of higher quality of support seems to be a more reasonable decision.

Apparently you are quite behind the "life" of FORTS on GO.

In the past the CS was calculated using clear formulas and

and maximum was 3L, but now the formula is so complicated

that it is almost impossible to calculate the exact QR.

For limit orders OrderCalcMargin() returns approximately

The correct value, and for the market SE = initial margin * 1.5.

And the broker is not involved in any way.

Reason: