Server version in Opener - page 16

Alexey Viktorov:

You have to clean up when they start arguing. And we are calm, friendly, we only bring up problems in passing.

Not all "us" are like that. There is a special contingent who cannot be appeased in any way. Unfortunately.

Artyom Trishkin:

Not all of us are like that. There is a special kind of people who will not be calm in any way. Unfortunately.

Those who start assessing the actions of the authorities, no matter what country, should be quarantined more often. And simply mentioning the contagion does nothing to harm the community. It is the same with the discussion of brokers and broker-dealers. We came to the point where naming is forbidden while the rules prohibit only discussion.

That's it. Let's start discussing codes and construction...

Alexey Viktorov:

Those who start assessing the actions of the authorities, no matter what country, should be quarantined more often. And simply mentioning the contagion does nothing to harm the community. It is the same with the discussion of brokers and broker-dealers. They came to the point where naming is forbidden although the rules prohibit only discussion.

That is all. Let's start discussing codes and construction...

That is the point, that we may use their names. To discuss is not allowed. (I mean brokerage companies and brokers) But people cannot understand the difference. And it has been like this for a long time.

And about that Tsar virus: the moment you mention it, a bunch of "all-propagandists" and "nasvlastkidalists" swoop in and start their tedious ruckus.
That's why I asked to end it with him. Not because I'm a pest... I'm not being mean - I just don't have a bike...

prostotrader:

By the way, I would do this

Added

Here,month*PeriodSeconds(PERIOD_MN1) may not be correct, because sometimes the expiry time is shifted (exchange needs).

And in a month futures, if you run the Expert Advisor closer to the end of the month, you will definitely jump over the futures (e.g., the end of January).

That's why I recommend using my function.

Yes, I'm wrong. PeriodSeconds(PERIOD_MN1) counts 30 days. But I don't want to translate this issue to string handling.

In your experience, how much may the time of expiration be shifted? And if SYMBOL_EXPIRATION_TIME changes in this case?

Alexey Viktorov:

Yes, I'm wrong. PeriodSeconds(PERIOD_MN1) counts 30 days. But I don't want this issue to be transferred to string processing.

In your experience, how much may the time of expiration be shifted? And if SYMBOL_EXPIRATION_TIME changes in this case?

There are no laws about shifting of expiration time - it's always different.

SYMBOL_EXPIRATION_TIME - always returns the exact time of expiration (of course it changes).

prostotrader:

There is no expiry shift law - it's always different.

SYMBOL_EXPIRATION_TIME - always returns the exact time of expiry (of course it varies).

Can it be shifted even to the beginning of next month? So RTS-3.20 can return SYMBOL_EXPIRATION_TIME April month?

Alexey Viktorov:

Can it even be shifted to the beginning of the next month? So RTS-3.20 can return SYMBOL_EXPIRATION_TIME April month?

That hasn't happened yet, I'm not the one who sets the expiry,

so I don't know how it could be :)

You are getting a lot of tension.

The current futures is definitely followed by the next one and there are no gaps (3.20 will always be 6.20, etc.)

prostotrader:

That hasn't happened yet, I'm not the one who sets the expiry,

so I don't know how it could be :)

You are getting a lot of tension.

The current futures is exactly followed by the next one and there are no gaps (3.20 will always be 6.20, etc.)

Just need to determine the name of the next futures programmatically, and I don't know the possible problems. So I try to learn from you. So to say to adopt a part of another's experience, and stupidly use someone else's code religion does not allow.

Alexey Viktorov:

I just need to programmatically determine the name of the next futures, and I don't know the possible problems. That's why I'm trying to learn from you. So to say to adopt a part of someone else's experience, but my religion does not allow me to just use someone else's code.

I have nothing more to add. :)

Oh, yes.

Change the names of variables and the order in which they are obtained.... :)

It will already be yours.

prostotrader:

I have nothing more to add. :)

Ah, there is.

Change the variable names.... :)

Yeah... then spread their fingers and brag about the code I wrote... :))))
Reason: