Looking for patterns - page 188

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I wasn't even thinking about twisting it.

I'm dead serious.

Sergei Batkovich understands a trend as a zigzag stick on a large TF.

This makes him stubbornly ignorant of what he is talking about.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

It doesn't estimate the trend, it gives the difference between the extremes by history. What's the big deal?

Don't you distinguish TREND from small extrema...? Read above... what's the use of repeating it if the person doesn't understand the problem...

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sergei Batkovich understands the trend as a zigzag stick on a large TF.

This makes him stubbornly ignorant of what he is talking about.

I do not even know what is in his head. Let him trade as he knows how.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

OK, I will continue to make my tens and even hundreds of % to my account,

and you keep saying that it is impossible))))

Are you pretending?... Do as much as a thousand %, it's a question of theory, not practice...

Serqey Nikitin:
Are you pretending? Do it even in thousands of %, it's a question of theory, not practice...

Look, if you don't understand how to trade this indicator in theory and in

in practice, that's your problem. But don't beat yourself up and say that trading the zigzag

is impossible. In particular, to determine the change of the trend, determine the entry point and ride the trend

Although not the full program, but for the most part.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Better the hyphae from the minutes, you can see how the extremum is formed there. In a normal zigzag, the last one found often changes.

I don't get it. Do I need to put up a gif? I need the time.

Let me say a few words about the zigzag .

I have my own type of zigzag. It's not even a zigzag in the literal sense of the word, it's a wave marker. But that doesn't stop it from being a zigzag.

In a normal zigzag, the last found often changes and will continue to do so. The last wave (or mapleof the zigzag) will be specifically defined when a new one appears.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

But don't beat your chest and say that zig-zag trading

is impossible.

Once again, for T... You can trade any way you want, even according to lunar cycles..., or according to a zigzag... ...or a zigzag...

Serqey Nikitin:

Once again, for the Stupid... You can trade however you like, even if it's by lunar cycles..., or by a zigzag... ...or a zigzag...

I must have written it wrong above. I stand corrected.

You can trade on ZZ with very good profits.

And I wouldn't go for the insult.

I will give you one and final warning.

Another mess on the level playing field....

I wish someone would keep quiet.....

Serqey Nikitin:

Do you not distinguish TREND from small extremes...? Read above... what's the use of repeating yourself if you don't understand the problem...

Apparently we have different perceptions and visions of the issue. I cannot grasp yours. If the price was once the minimum and later became the maximum, and the maximum hasn't been updated for a certain period of time, then it's a trend for me. And for different scales it will be different. The fractal nature of price behaviour. It is possible to distinguish trends on ticks. It is a question of scale, we determine the extremum parameters ourselves.

Reason: