Looking for patterns - page 184

Vladimir Baskakov:
All right Volodya, I support you

And I would say this - it would be good if these words were backed up by an online display of deals, otherwise it is perceived as wishful thinking.

khorosh:

And I would say this - it would be good if these words were backed up by an online display of deals, otherwise it is perceived as wishful thinking.

The discussion of trades usually takes place in the"FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2020" thread, but if you, who are discussing this topic"Looking for patterns", have something to show, I will read it carefully.

khorosh:

It is considered a mauvais toni here

Uladzimir Izerski:
The trades are usually discussed in the"FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences 2020" thread, but if you, who are discussing this topic"Looking for patterns", have something to show, I will read it carefully.

I didn't make such a statement: - A trader, like a chess player, must see moves several steps ahead in order to illustrate them with online trades. I have nothing against such statements, on the contrary, I wish it were so. But I'm not young any more, I've seen a lot and I'm not used to relying solely on words, I rely more on my eyes. )

Guys! Let's take it down a notch!

Discussion and speculation !=confirmation !

Stop already in theoretical branches TAKING practical confirmations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As they say - take it and refute it yourself!

Сергей Таболин:

Stop already in theoretical branches TAKING practical confirmations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the threads will only be flooded

Сергей Таболин:

Correct correction, first the basic KNOWLEDGE and only then the practice, which can lead to separate topics, with pictures, reports and confirmation or refutation...

Wizard2018:

There is no need to create entities. "Impulse" is also a trend (directional price movement) It just looks different on a chart with a uniform astronomical time frame, often taking up a single candle. Or even a gap. In principle, just like a "gap", which many people also separate into an "entity". It is also a trend :) But it is fast, the quotes resolution is not enough, the chart is always discrete, and the process is going "between the ticks".

But these are display problems and that's all. On my chart with the tricky "X" axis trends lasting hours and days and impulses of a couple of minutes and even "gaps" look the same. Because it's essentially the same thing - the price moves in a certain direction, just the speed at different times of the process is different.

P.S.

It is very important to understand all this in details, sifting out unnecessary things and combining the rest. You can make up all this stuff, gaps and impulses. There are enough problems here without redundant entities.

That's a good approach.

Serqey Nikitin:
The correct amendment. First the basic KNOWLEDGE and only then - the practice, which may lead to a separate thread, already with pictures, reports and confirmation or refutation ...

Every picture you display will be seen by adepts as an advertisement for the product. You have to think about what to display7 The best option is to super-trade from the tester.

No one will mind.)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Every picture you display will be seen by adepts as an advertisement for the product. You have to think about what to display7 The best option is to super-trade from the tester.

No one will mind.)))

Before objecting, it is advisable to see and appreciate THIS...
Reason: