Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1066

Alexey Viktorov:

Here is an example from documentation.

I've seen it, thank you.

It's too complicated for me...

Solved the issue in a different way

ChartTimePriceToXY(0,0,TimeCurrent(),iClose(0,0,0),xr,yr);
   if (InpCorner == 2 || InpCorner == 3) {
         y=yr;x=xr;
   }
   if (InpCorner == 0 || InpCorner == 1) {
         y=100;x=5;
   }
         ChartXYToTimePrice(0,x,y,window,dt_1,price_1);
         ChartXYToTimePrice(0,x+100,y,window,dt_2,price_2);
         ChartXYToTimePrice(0,x,y+20,window,dt_3,price_3);

ChannelCreate(0,name,0,dt_1,price_1,dt_2,price_2,dt_3,price_3,clrRed,STYLE_SOLID,1,InpBackRect,true,false,false,InpHidden_OBJ,0);

I first recalculate the current price and time and then back to X and Y.

The result is as follows.

Channel was on the left and became on the right)

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

Can you tell me how to make images like this? There aren't any in the Images folder.

OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
При создании графического объекта функцией ObjectCreate() необходимо указать тип создаваемого объекта, который может принимать одно из значений перечисления ENUM_OBJECT. Дальнейшие уточнения свойств созданного объекта возможно с помощью функций по работе с графическими объектами.

Thank you.

I see, but how do you make them not inImages? The advisor is from the marketplace and I have not added any images separately anywhere

Andrey Sokolov:

I see, but how is it done that they are not inImages? The Expert Advisor is from the Market and I have not added any images separately anywhere

The images are stored by a resource in the body of the EA.

Artyom Trishkin:
The images are stored by a resource in the body of the EA.

Thank you. Does anyone have an example code?

Andrey Sokolov:

I gave you a link to a sample code

Andrey Sokolov:

Read the Resources section in the documentation - it's all within walking distance.

Andrey Sokolov:

Greetings.

Can you tell me how to make images like this? There aren't any in the Images folder.

Just don't put this crap in panels, advisors and helpers. It's an ugly tasteless autistic thing.

MakarFX:
I gave you a link to the example code

Thank you. the example shows files in theImages folder, or am I misunderstanding something?

Andrey Sokolov:

Thank you. the example shows files in theImages folder, or am I misunderstanding something?

Yes, that's correct.

Reason: