Looking for patterns - page 171

Vladimir Baskakov:

Since we meet here, what do you think? Regularities, you know, and the general view of the market. I'm interested.

He's the one to ask. Not a single prediction, not a single adequate thought from him.

He's running around, picking on everybody.

What an asshole.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

That's a real dick... .

No, Alexander, it's a shell. People wrap their inner world in several protective shells: incredulity, sarcasm, even aggression. These are ways of defence. Everyone has something to tell inside, especially Vladimir.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Nah, Alexander, it's a shell. People wrap their inner world in several protective shells: incredulity, sarcasm, even aggression. These are ways of protection. Everyone has a story inside, especially Vladimir.

Yeah, good luck with that. I used to think so too.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Now that we are here, what do you think? Regularities, you know, and the general view of the market. I'm interested.

Of course, I trade on the correlation of XAU and XAG

Yeah, correlation. Scratch that.

He's all over me. His deal's in gold.

There's an accumulation zone, exit it with a test from the bottom and sell. (that's what I do and I write about it everywhere),

and the price reaches the level. Only again, it's not like that. There was not even a hint of rebound from the level on all TFs, and you went out.

You should have just closed part of the trade and placed it on a Buy. You have to learn. You have no idea about the transaction management.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Yeah, correlation. Scratch that.

He's all over me. His deal's in gold.

There's an accumulation zone, exit it with a test from the bottom and sell. (that's what I do and I write about it everywhere),

and the price reaches the level. Only again, it's not like that. There was not even a hint of rebound from the level on all TFs, and you went out.

You should have just closed part of the trade and placed it on a Buy. You have to learn. You have no idea about the transaction management.

You're totally kooky:)

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're totally kooky:)

Oh, good, I got you after all.

It's not all banter for you.

Get used to it)))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Oh, good, I got you after all.

It's not all banter for you.

Get used to it)))

What's the hook, what's the hook? You're delusional already. You're 0 for trading.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Where'd you get it, what for? You're already delusional. You're 0 in trading

Yes, yes, bark, bark...

Reason: