[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 203

khorosh:
I forgot to write. If there is a sideways trend, you should estimate the initial lot size, LotExponent, Pipstep, MaxTrades, TakeProfit, depending on its spread, taking into account the available funds, or determine these values by testing in the tester. If this is difficult for a beginner, you should not use Ilan, as it will lead to an inevitable loss of the deposit.
What do you mean by newbies, there are only masters here) in crowds...

OnGoing:
What's all this about newbies, there's only bison walking around) in droves...

OnGoing:
What's all this about newbies, there are only bisons walking around) in droves...
The bisons can handle themselves, and the newcomers can get blinded by the seeming ease of making money with Ilan's help.

khorosh:
The bisons can handle themselves, but newcomers may be blinded by the seeming ease of making money with Ilan's help.
A couple of people have even lost their way. It's clear to everyone that the fish go deeper.

OnGoing:
I'm my own coder, if only I had the idea) But without a comprehensive miscalculation, I won't waste time.

stick to it first and foremost TIME TO TRADE! there are two branches in a day and a time to start trading!

yosuf:
I suggest taking my EA with martin into intensive development to find out its potential, I have no trading experience, so please help me to understand it. I think it fits the criteria you mentioned.
My aim is1 ) to use mathematical and statistical forecasts as a base, 2) my Expert Advisor should not have long drawdown, etc. Something like that...

None of the criteria voiced by your regression is satisfied, Yusuf. Stop pushing it on everyone and take off the rose-coloured glasses.

I opened an account in Onyx, but it says no data yet, how long to wait who knows?

vladds:
I registered an account in onyx, but so far it says no data how long to wait who knows?
I also got confused at first I did not specify the IP address of the server and it was written the same way, you have to specify the IP address and it all appeared at once)

7Konstantin7:
I also got confused at first I did not specify the ip address of the server and it was written in the same way, you have to specify the ip address and I immediately got everything)

I can't find it where to put it! Or should I delete and re-register?

You can google the IP address of a broker, I looked it up on onyx and now I can't find it)
Reason: