Looking for patterns - page 168

Oops, not that one)))

VVT:

I have such an experience in an EA, 3 indicators and dozens if, I have driven it to such a tight limits, that it didn't trade :)) well, there were almost no losses, but there were few profits ((

Well it should be so, the stricter the filter is, if I may say so, the less it allows. After NS you can get 1000 If, but still far from the grail. What's out there today, kotiers from 1970 and all the instruments for which there are kotiers. It's simple, take all this mass and analyze it, find seasonal patterns, divide types of price behaviour, connect it with FA and then maybe ))))) And even formalize the fundamental analysis))) And a Nobel Prize in your pocket)

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
Oops, wrong one)))

Cute doggie, how much did the dentist cost? :))

VVT:

Cute doggie, how much did the dentist cost? :))

A lot. It's his nerves)))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Well it should be, the stiffer the filter, if you can call it that, the less it allows. After NS you can get 1000 If, but still far from the grail there as well. What's out there today, kotiers from 1970 and all the instruments for which there are kotiers. It's simple, take all this mass and analyze it, find seasonal patterns, separate types of price behaviour, connect it with FA and then maybe))))) And also formalize the fundamental analysis))) And a Nobel Prize in your pocket)

You have already written your thesis, the next target is the Nobel Prize :))) but the Grail is still a work in progress

VVT:

You've already written your thesis, the next goal is the Nobel Prize :))) and the Grail is still a work in progress

the grail is not written in the public eye))))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

The grail is not written in public)))

And we don't write it publicly, we set goals

Алексей Тарабанов:

Let's continue.

I forgot to tell you: Consolidation almost always occurs when significant levels are broken. We'll talk about them, which was the second topic of my classes with my daughter.

Imagine you're climbing a mountain, always looking back. The day before yesterday you were at the same height as 10 days ago, yesterday you were at the same height as 9 days ago, and today you are at the height where you were 40 days ago. That's it! You have reached a significance level of 30 days - a month and a half! It is the same with the price levels coming to us from the past.

Have you ever wondered why this consolidation takes place? Is it because price meets a level? Maybe the price gets overbought/oversold at a certain stage and then stops to gather strength or reverse?

VVT:

Have you ever wondered why there is a consolidation? Is it just because price meets a level? Or maybe price enters an overbought/oversold zone at a certain stage and stops to gain new strength or reverse???

There is no overbought/oversold zone, it is absurd

Vladimir Baskakov:
No overbought and oversold zones, absurd

Thank you. Are there any other opinions?

Reason: