Looking for patterns - page 144

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Only the systems need to complement each other, and sort of transition from one to the other with a "gear".

It means that Buy and Sell orders in each of the order systems should intersect each other in some way? Or am I getting it wrong?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

That is, the Buy and Sell orders in each of the order systems should intersect in some way? Or am I reading it wrong?

They must complement each other: buy complements sell and vice versa.
Essentially 100% winning means full Lock - winning on a two way flat and on a two way trend i.e. zero minus commission. That is, neither system can win as they lock each other out. The most interesting thing starts with 75% probability, i.e. there is a one-sided trend winning and a two-sided flat winning.
I rely upon my experience in creating more than 1000 order systems and strategies during last six months.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
I base my statements on my experience of building more than 1000 order systems and strategies in the last six months, so I think my words are more likely true than false.

Show monitoring

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So, the Buy and Sell orders in each of the order systems must intersect each other in some way? Or am I reading it wrong?

Either we need to invent a mechanism for recognizing volatility. Basically the Bollinger lines are giving out complete nonsense.
Volatility has exactly two states and two opposite characteristics in each state.
Bollinger lines do not give out these characteristics + the sample cannot be n. Otherwise we will get some bullshit. The algorithm should be self-adaptive with respect to sampling.
Generally speaking, it's easier to invent an order system than to do that.

6 trading systems per day! 24 hours a day!!! Without holidays and weekends!!!

180 days - half a year!!!!

Yes reebaan iodine!!!!!

Дмитрий:

6 trading systems per day! 24 hours a day!!! Without holidays and weekends!!!

yeah, iodine's rebounding!!!!!

depends on how you count

a little tweaking, and voila, new systems.

except I haven't heard the most important thing yet - how to keep up the incredible momentum.

(i can confirm my knowledge and skills in this matter by the fact that the coolest of my systems on the gizmo was losing 0.04 lot at each 4-digit point)

I take it he hasn't figured it out yet.

there will still be gaps....

one of the formulas that will be useful in solving this issue is posted on the forum by me

the order system has a lot to teach and a lot to disappoint

and a bunch of formulas

;)

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
Either we need to invent a mechanism for recognising volatility.

ATR

Дмитрий:

6 trading systems per day! 24 hours a day!!! No holidays and weekends!!!

Yeah,the rebound iodine!!!!!

There are 20-30 at weekends and on holidays.
Why are you surprised? Knowing the truth is expensive. And no one knows whether it will bring profit. I also do not know yet, although I have about twenty ready-made solutions that work more or less stably, but none of them are the same. I have no complete comprehensive approach.
So far I make robots that adjust to the market either by limiting risks and profits, or both tend to infinity and are artificially limited.
I have robots that adapt to strong or weak volatility separately, but they do not work together yet.

Grigori.S.B:

ATR

What does it give? I am asking because I do not want to spend much time on analysis. Can you show me, in your opinion, the best way to apply it? I would appreciate it.
But if it only gives direction, you don't have to write it - it's still the wrong solution.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Only I have not yet heard the most important thing - how to sustain the incredible momentum

They do not have to hold out at all - they just go with the trend and that's it.
I told you the market has no direction and never will.
Believe it or not.
As for the second year I'm answering your (and not just your) questions in the same way. Wouldn't it be easier to read my old comments?)
Reason: