5 points/day or 100 points/month - page 4

Prival писал (а) >>

How can I make this clear to you? So if I write YES or NO. This will not convince you and you will not get new knowledge. A man always produces knowledge by himself, count it, maybe you will come to some definite conclusion.

When you answer the question yourself, knowledge will come to you.

No offense! :-)

Suppose you visit an interesting site and you have a question: Are you a man or a woman? You are "there - like here": "Why do you care if I am a man or not, you would do better on the site like this and not like that".

You're just being asked a question to find out which gender comes on the site more. I asked that kind of question!

MOLET писал (а) >>

First day - 5 points!

Second day - 5 points!

Third day - 5, +10.

Fourth: 5.

Fifth, -15, +20.

It's possible!

This is possible, but it's no longer +5p every day. I.e. it's very different from the original statement of the question.

And if we continue, it's quite possible.

Day 101: -150pts,

102nd day: +155 pips,

and etc. Taking this approach we cannot use the whole deposit, besides sometimes losing trades come in series...

goldtrader писал (а) >>

Anyone who has been trading live for more than a month (myself included) will tell you that it's great, but unfortunately impossible.

Dear forum users!

I can't imagine that you have such problems! Let's create a forum where we will discuss all the profitable systems in order to make some money on the one I like in Forex!

I'm in! Who is with me? Who will help to organise?

MOLET писал (а) >> Why do you say, how it works, what you do with it? I just asked a question, not to say that I have a system, and I want to get my opinion. I just asked a question to get a forum member's opinion on this kind of profit. That's all!

Of course 5 pips a day is good. But here is a good point - what is the drawdown of the TS? What is the average and largest losing trade? From this depends the main question - what is the lot to open, so as not to lose the deposit, and whether it is worth opening at all? And the most important and decisive question - how could you be so sure that we will have 5 pips every day?

MOLET писал (а) >>

Dear forum users!

I had no idea you had such problems! Let's create a forum where we will discuss all the profitable systems in order to make some money on what I like about forex!

I'm in! Who is with me? Who's gonna help me organize?

I quote myself! :-)

A forum where there are no secrets between the forum members, all work as one, and as a result we get at least some profit! And sit and wait for a miracle ...

MOLET писал (а) >> A forum where there are no secrets between forum members, everyone works as one, and as a result we get at least some profit! But to sit and wait for a miracle...

Then it should be a closed forum, as the more people who know about the working TC, the more likely it is to stop working. ))))

LeoV писал (а) >>

Then it should be a closed forum, as the more people who know about the working TC, the more likely it is to stop working. ))))

When I wrote that sentence, I thought about whether to write "closed" or not.

Yes! Closed!

But I should have put some conditions on it.

I am a person who sets a goal and goes for it!

New question!

Should we create a closed forum to discuss and implement profitable trading systems?

MOLET писал (а) >> Do you want to create a closed forum for discussing and implementing profitable trading systems?

That's good of course, but you haven't answered my previous questions )))))

Of course 5 pips a day is good. But here is a good point - what is the drawdown of the TS? What is the average and largest losing trade? From this depends the main question - what is the lot to open, so as not to lose the deposit, and whether it is worth opening at all? And the most important and decisive question - how can we be so sure that we will have these 5 points every day?

I am more interested in them than in the closed forum ))))).

MOLET писал (а) >>

I am a person who sets a goal and goes for it!

New question!

Shall we create a closed forum to discuss and implement profitable trading systems?

Unfortunately, even in a closed forum there will be DELUSES who will then sell their ideas to the left.

Reason: