The returns for the last nine months! :)

Hi all, my name is Maxim, I am 21 years old. I've been studying the market for 2 years and haven't played yet. But lately I've become interested in writing Expert Advisors. )) I`ve been looking for some free ones, and there are some useless ones. I have written it to learn your opinion on the profitability of my Expert Advisor.

It all started with the Expert Advisor, which I downloaded from the net and compiled, saw how it worked, fine-tuned it, but it bring a little money. :)

So I decompiled it without thinking for a long time and re-compiled everything I could... All that's left of the old EA is the buy or sell principle, I reworked everything else, and voilà! :) It works great and the results are good! Well, this is my opinion. I want to know how you look at it. :) We're all colleagues :)

The only disadvantage is that it was close to the same chart and it's... no ))) not GBPUSD, it's EURUSD )). But there's no problem with periods, you can choose any... it doesn't care, because it counts ticks! :)

I'm laying out testing from 2010.01.01 to 2010.09.24, initial deposit $500... and no add-ons!

Looking forward to your comments! :)

Anyone who needs a test for any month, I'll post it here!

the quality of the modelling raises doubts about the adequacy of the results - that's a start. get to 90%

Max747:

Looking forward to your comments! :)

Anyone who needs a test for any month, I'll post it here!

What comments can there be, you have 3,000 trades per 1,000 bars.

Better put it on demo, we'll see in half a year.

What comments? Where's the state?

or are you selling the grail again?

ZS: I can tell you a secret for beginners - there are many periods in the history (2009 - Eurobucks - SELL), where trivial "overstaying" with big StopLoss during a day comes out at TakeProfit

Roger:

You have 3000 trades per 1000 bars.

Better put it on a demo, we'll see in six months.

That's how he counts the daily bars. he can make a lot of trades! :) There's nothing wrong with that. I've checked it every which way.

There will definitely be a test on the demo!!! ))

How to increase the quality of simulation... I haven't even used the tester yet when I was writing this EA... I don't know how to set it up or how to pump up its history! =\

IgorM:

What comments? Where's the state?

or are you selling the grail again?

what site?

We're not selling anything yet! :)

Max747:

What website?

We're not selling anything yet! :)

right mouse in the terminal - in the strategy tester, save as detailed report

Max747:

That's how he counts the bars in the day. He can make a lot of trades! :) There's nothing wrong with that. I've checked it every which way.

After saying that, the only recommendation is to learn, learn and learn again...

Ah... :) no... full report not available yet!

Roger:

After saying that, the only recommendation is to study, study and study again...

Well, I am learning... :)
Reason: