Looking for patterns - page 137

Alexander_K2:
Village idiot Bass seems to have been banned :)) God willing, for good. No good to the market with your feet. Amen.
Where did you put the signal, you scientist? I remember it was minus 12%?

Renat Akhtyamov:

someday YOU will realise that price averaging gives an inverse signal delayed by exactly the resulting profit

That's the best case scenario, of course.

you know my strategy - against the crowd

Get ahead of the crowd and make a profit.

the retail crowd does not affect the price.

the price is influenced by the real market (exporters/importers), and maybe institutional traders. and I don't know who is more important.

I don't know what proportion of the volume of the interbank forex market is accounted for by institutional traders and what proportion is accounted for by the real market.

Roman:

Exactly right. That is why the calculations achieve an ideal stochastic process.
And if you mean the spread between the bid-ask, then on liquid instruments and large timeframes it is not a problem.
But it is naturally monitored for control and included in the decision-making condition.

two pairs with inverse correlation

1.5 years in the picture

I checked - it lasts for 5 years

I already agree - it's possible to make money

Renat Akhtyamov:

half a year in the picture

i checked - it lasts for 5 years

I already agree - there is money to be made

what is that on the griffin? it's hardly the price of the first asset minus the price of the second asset).

Renat Akhtyamov:

half a year in the picture

Checked it - it lasts 5 years

I already agree - it is possible to earn

Great, now it's on its way to press the meat ))

Roman:

Great, now it's off to the meat ))

there are no 2 currency pairs with such a stationary spread in forex)

Roman:

Great, now it's on its way to squashing meat ))

In the screenshot Eva + chif

I dont really think about it, i checked it on the fly - everything is normal, even the entry time for both of them coincides +/- 15 minutes

If you do not hedge, it will not be arbitrage

and if you subtract one from the other you get a spread(screenshot above) and consequently pair trading, with all the advantages it implies

I don't need to look for them, I just need to find out - how to get a cross from majors by a mathematical action.

the usual MQL-4

I don't need to dance with python or R

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

on the screenshot eve + chif

I did not really think about it, i checked it straight away - everything is normal, even the entry time for both is the same +/- 15 min.

the difference between these two pairs i am sure i will find more, i do not even need to look for it, i just need to find out - what is the mathematical action of major i can get a cross

;)

euro minus chif give such a stationary spread for 5 years? what are you saying?)))

multiplicator:

euro minus chif will give such a stationary spread over 5 years? what are you saying ?)))

there is only a slight deterioration in 2014 and then further back in history it's like that again

Renat Akhtyamov:
it only screws up a bit in 2014 and then it goes back to history like this.

well you took the eurodollar chart, subtracted the chifdollar chart from it and got a chart like this?
Come on!
Like I didn't take those two charts out.

there is no such a smooth spread even close to it. )))

Reason: