Trading Systems: Expert Advisors Based on Popular Trading Systems and Alchemy of Trading Robot Optimization (Cont.)

New article Expert Advisors Based on Popular Trading Systems and Alchemy of Trading Robot Optimization (Cont.) has been published:

In this article, the author gives an example Expert Advisor meeting the requirements stated in the Rules of the Automated Trading Championship 2008

Thus, MetaQuotes Software Corp. opened registration for participating in the Automated Trading Championship 2008 on the 1st of July 2008! It would be a bit inconsequential of me to miss such an opportunity and not to continue the series of my articles with the representation of the logic of building an EA that would formally meet all Rules of the Automated Trading Championship 2008 and that wouldn't admit any critical error during the contest, for which it could be disqualified!

It is quite natural that for realization of this event I am using the simplest algorithms of opening positions, the trade factors of which will not be really interesting to us in the context of this article, while the most elementary little things may become most important for searching examination, because they can put one's participation in the Championship forward to several years later!

Author: Nikolay Kositsin

Hi Nikolay Kositsin,

There are 4 download files, could you show me step by step how to apply your EA to the chat and how is it works?

Thank you,

I have read it but still don't see the instruction how to apply it. Could you show me direct ?

Thank you,

eatest:

I have read it but still don't see the instruction how to apply it. Could you show me direct ?

Thank you,

Read articles in the section Tester

yeah, u have made a very good work on the EA, why dont u finish the job by explainig how to use it... We all be very appreciate it... In detail please :)

Is it possible to get source versions commented in english? Or should I just copy and paste from the article?

BillW:
Is it possible to get source versions commented in english? Or should I just copy and paste from the article?

Of course, not! Sorry for this inconsistency. We will translate the attached codes ASAP.

<a href=http://www.powerleveling2000.com/WowGold.aspx>buy cheap

wow goldBuy Cheaper WOW gold</a>,

[url=http://www.powerleveling2000.com/PowerLeveling.aspx]wow

powerlevelingwow power leveling [/url] at

http://www.powerleveling2000.com/PowerLeveling.aspx

Dear all! Now you can have all attached files with English comments on them.

Sorry for this delay.

maria:

Dear all! Now you can have all attached files with English comments on them.

Sorry for this delay.

Are the "English" commented versions of the attachements found in this article applicable to all articles in this series or does each article have their own and different version of the attachements. That is, do I need to download the attachements for each article--(because they are all unique)--or does this last "English" commented version cover all articles attachments?

Thanks,

Payne

Reason: