Best Lot size with $22k account while having 1:30 leverage - page 2

Deevog:

I does simple trade without complex, but I still think 30:1 is a high leverage and someday looking work without leverage, but my main question is what is best sustainable lot size as start for 22k balance 

.05, .010 or .20?

Of course it can be done i didn't say that it was not possible.

But this has got to do with the speed of the growth of the account.

If you were to compare the same trades made on a 1:30 to the same trades on a 1:500 account then you will see the difference.

depends on your strategy

By saying "start balance of .. , sustainable lot size" i might ask myself is this the start of your trading or are you experienced? just so one can give a good answer 

SafMoseSteve:
By saying "start balance of .. , sustainable lot size" i might ask myself is this the start of your trading or are you experienced? just so one can give a good answer 

Yes learned some risks by passing of time and remembered on 15 Jan 2015 peoples lost accounts in seconds $100k

A simple way can work and planning to gain 3% a month but still confuse what should be a starting lot ?

Deevog:

Yes learned some risks by passing of time and remembered on 15 Jan 2015 peoples lost accounts in seconds $100k

A simple way can work and planning to gain 3% a month but still confuse what should be a starting lot ?

if the end result is an experience by years, and the proper backtest taking all criteria for a reasonable testing environment + lots of other factors that confirms the experience then risk is directly proportional to your appetite of risk

for example 

some trades will look like they are 100% confirmed but one will still have doubts and risk little of their account

others will look risky but the mindset will lead to putting more money than regularly 

It is only governed by and changeable according to everything that makes your character 

I will start with 0.50. 

22k balance i will start with lot size 0.20 and increase 0.05 by month if i never exceed 25% DD

Mehdi Zaouli:
22k balance i will start with lot size 0.20 and increase 0.05 by month if i never exceed

i use balance stop loss.

so for $22k , i will only invest about $4k and using 1:500 leverage.

i keep the $18k money in my own bank for backup.

it will only around 4% from your $22k capital if you get stopout.

inside, you will more save keeping your money in your own bank.

its work for  me.

This is from WD Gann's book "The WD Gann master stock market course"

But remember that you are not WD Gann and neither am i, he made 264 winner trades in a month

"RULE 7. Amount of capital required. It is very important to know exactly

how much of you capital you can risk on any one trade and never

lose all of your capital. When you make a trade you should never

risk more than 10% of the capital you have to trade with, and if you

have one or two losses, reduce you units of trading."

Hello guys. Please tell me the brokers that I can use that let me use a big lotsize on a small account size
Reason: