Testing 'CopyTicks' - page 27

Alexey Kozitsyn:
The SD's application includes a link to my posts in this thread. I have described the problem in detail here. I even gave some methods for solving it.
You must have missed it. The link?

fxsaber:
Missed it, apparently. The link?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/42122/page25#comment_2928153

and beyond.

Тестируем 'CopyTicks'
Тестируем 'CopyTicks'
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор с тиковым объемом прилагается ( скомпилирован на МТ5-1100).

Alexey Kozitsyn:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/42122/page25#comment_2928153

et seq.

Read. So this is not a CopyTicks problem!

fxsaber:
I read it. So it's not a problem of CopyTicks!

What's the problem?

If you can't process everything to one tick, isn't that a CopyTicks() problem?

Alexey Kozitsyn:
What's the problem?

The formation of volume fields of bars.

Honestly, I don't even know if I need to analyse bars when there is a tick history.

I can't imagine that my TS will analyze bar-history in the future. I do not need it when there is tick history!

fxsaber:
No, not all of them... the errors are floating... ... sometimes they are there, sometimes they aren't. It's unlikely it's because of the volumes the indicator outputs to the volume[] array.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
No, not all of them... the errors are floating... ...they are there and then they are not. It's hardly because of volumes that the indicator sends to the volume[] array.
CopyTicks does not supply all of the data? We compared the history to another source - no discrepancies were found.

fxsaber:

Honestly, I don't even know if I need to analyse bars when there is tick history.

I can't imagine that my TS will analyze bar-history in the future. I don't need it when I have tick history!

If you cannot imagine something - it does not mean it does not exist. For example, calculating the delta on a candlestick (buy-sell difference). Losing even 1 tick with high volume - the readings will already be incorrect!

fxsaber:
The same story was compared with another source - no discrepancies were found.
I found at least three variations on the discrepancy. There are also variations on the story. And what I compared (CopyRealVolume()).- is also probably not working correctly.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
I found at least 3 variations of divergence. Also variations on history. And what I compared (CopyRealVolume()).- is also likely to work incorrectly.

That's why you don't even want to look at the bars.

I ran this indicator

Everywhere I looked, Volume == TurnOver_BUY - TurnOver_SELL. Didn't do an automatic check, of course.

Reason: