Direct access to the MOEX (MICEX) currency section in MetaTrader 5

There was good movement in the dynamics today: real account from real trades

The currency and stock sections are now being actively tested and soon MOEX will be available to all traders on MetaTrader 5. Until then only the futures section was working.

options options when !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is what everyone is waiting for

Yeah we need options long time ago.

And a normal drawing of lines, because when clearing or a new day, all the lines go off :-(

For options, the algo-competitors are not dormant. TsLab is preparing to launch an options terminal. They say it will be expensive per month.

If MT5 only needs options to be connected, the competitors will start worrying. They won't have anything special, the analogue of which cannot be implemented in MQL5 and placed in the market.

Most likely on Friday we will release an interim release of MT5 with the first version of options, but without the options strategy builder.

Last week we completed integration with Borsa Istanbul (futures and options) and real accounts are already available. We showed real trades on FXWorld Istanbul.

FX WORLD ISTANBUL
FX WORLD ISTANBUL
  • Yadigar Gündoğdu [yadigar@yadigar.info]
  • www.fxworldistanbul.com
Dear Visionaries, Investors, Traders and Member of the Financial World Istanbul… Definitely the most beautiful city in the world… Istanbul; the capital city of Eastern Roman Empire, Byzantium and the Ottoman Empire in history, is today the dearest city of the Republic of Turkey…. It is the only city that bridges two continents… The...

Great! I was looking for brokers that provide access to Borsa Istanbul via MT5 - didn't find any.

The MT5 is integrated with many world exchanges, but among MT5 brokers I know only BCS and Otkritie.

Although, for now I am interested mainly in the Russian market. I'm waiting for options section in Otkritie, and preferably with demo account for testing.

And option strategy builder is an unnecessary thing for algotraders.

Borsa İstanbul A.Ş.
Borsa İstanbul A.Ş.
  • www.borsaistanbul.com
Borsaistanbul, BIST

http://www.noorcm.com.tr/ in the process of launching MT5 at Boursa Istanbul.
NOOR CAPITAL MARKET MENKUL DEĞERLER A.Ş.
NOOR CAPITAL MARKET MENKUL DEĞERLER A.Ş.
  • Serkan TORUN, winproxy@gmail.com
  • www.noorcm.com.tr
NoorCM bölgedeki 10 seneye yakın OTC piyasa yapıcılığı ve kurumsal ve bireysel finansal çözüm tecrübesini şimdi Türkiye ile buluşturuyor. Taşıma maliyetsiz işlem, her NoorCM müşterisi için özelleştirilmiş Forex hizmeti ile Forex’te yeni bir dönem başlıyor. Devamı» NoorCM vadeli işlemlerde yatırım yapan tüm müşterilerine, yatırımcı risk...

Renat:

Most likely on Friday we will release an interim release of MT5 with the first version of options, but without the options strategy builder.

Last week we completed the integration with Borsa Istanbul (futures and options) and real accounts are already available. We showed real trades on FXWorld Istanbul.

(Most likely on Friday we will release an interim release of MT5 with the first version of options, but without the options strategy builder. ) I do not think in november or december will launch options and it's a pity of course that you can not build there construction can not be finalized programmers even in the damn quickie it is there !!! maybe mt5 will also have it HOPE AND WAIT FOR A RELEASE !!!!!!!!

Renat:

Most likely to release an interim release of MT5 with the first version of options on Friday ...

Renat, Friday has already passed :)

Soon?

Soon, getting ready.
Reason: