MT5 questions on trading on the Moscow Exchange - page 5

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Maybe a strange idea, but if you see a market with only democracies and apart from it a real one from a large exchange

it's a gold mine...

you are an arbitrage enthusiast, aren't you ?

It's a gold mine ;)

This option of arbitrage must first of all be run through your head.

That is, assume that bidding between demo and real will converge to the same price.

I don't know if it's worth it .... ;)

Ilya Baranov:

I don't have any demos at hand right now to check, but if I remember correctly, the demo outline works exactly the same way as the live one, but separately from it. That is, in the DEMO window you can see all the orders from all demo accounts, including those placed through Metatrader and through Quik. That is, you can place orders from one demo account and see them on the other demo account.

Orders from the real circuit are not placed in the demo circuit. Demo orders are executed against other demo orders. Someone throws an order to the thin demo cup - you will get a spike. Therefore, the prices on the demo contour are not real.

If you want real prices - you need to open a demo account with one of the offshore firms that broadcast real data from FORTS (not sure if you can write their names openly), or open a real account.

The funny thing is that there is no such alternative for QuickBooks, torture yourself with the demo circuit.

Openly and no need to write.

Checked, I suspect it's the kitchens. Not certain, of course, but....

Renat Akhtyamov:

Openly and without having to pee.

Checked, I suspect they are kitchens. Not a fact of course, but....

Of course kitchens. And with huge commissions, too. No need to trade there, but you can open a demo account if you're careful.

This was already discussed in 2015. I've already posted a link in this thread. I'll post it again.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's open and there's no need to write.

Checked it out, I suspect it's kitchens. Not a fact of course, but....

Checked it too. On the glass. No difference from the real one I have not seen.

If you want to develop this topic further - give me at least a screenshot comparing the tumbler of the real and tumbler from the demo.

To clarify. I am talking about demo account from J2T, which has nothing to do with demo loop of MosExchange.

ФОРТС: демо котировки.
ФОРТС: демо котировки.
  • www.mql5.com
Не раз на форуме и лично от брокера слышал, что котировки на демо счете сильно отличаются от реальных котировок.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

This was already discussed in 2015. I've already posted a link in this thread. I'll post it again.

Checked it too. On the glass. I did not see any difference from the real one.

If you want to develop this topic further - give at least a screenshot comparing tumbler real and tumbler from the demo.

To clarify. I am talking about J2T demo account, which has nothing to do with demo loop of MosExchange.

Because there is no difference between demo and real.

This brings up the same question:

We trade on the demo. Will we see our trades in the stack?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Since there is no difference between the demo glass and the real one

The same question comes up:

We trade on the demo account. Will we see our own trades in the stack?

To answer this question you need to understand the differences between all types of accounts:

1. Real: you can see the trades of those who trade on the real. Everything;

2. Demo-loop of MosExchange: the slider is formed by partial copying of the real slider + limits of all those who trade on this demo-loop at the current moment. It is possible to enter this market through the demo account of Otkritie or BKS;

3. Demo (in the usual sense, as in Forex). In the slip no one will see the limits (unless, of course, you trade the same instrument in the real account). You may find such a marketplace at J2Trade and AMP;

Is it clearer?

Well. I was talking about the demo (in the usual sense, as in Forex). That is, in J2Trade and AMP you will see the market, as on the real. But you will not be able to influence it when trading with any type of demo account.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

To answer this question you need to understand the differences between all types of accounts:

1. Real: you can see the trades of those who trade on the real. Everything;

2. Demo-loop of MosExchange: the slip is formed by partial copying of the real + limits of all those who trade in this demo-loop at the current moment. It is possible to enter this market through the demo account of Otkritie or BKS;

3. Demo (in the usual sense, as in Forex). In the slip no one will see the limits (unless, of course, at the same time you trade the same instrument on the real market). You may find such a marketplace at J2Trade and AMP;

Is it clearer?

Well. I was talking about the demo (in the usual sense, as in Forex). That is, in J2Trade and AMP you will see the market, as on the real. But you will not be able to influence it when trading from any type of demo account.

ok

How can I check the betting market if I have not opened a single position either on the real or on the demo?

Renat Akhtyamov:

ok

How do you check the cup, if you do not open any position on the real?

At the moment, if you don't have real, you can't. A couple of years ago when I was comparing opening glasses and J2T - there was no difference.

Although. Of course, you can try to freeze and record video of the current J2T market, wait 15 min and compare with the market with MT5-Demo.

Alexey Kozitsyn:

At the moment, if you don't have real, you can't. A couple of years ago when I was comparing opening glasses and J2T - there was no difference.

Although. Of course, you can try and record video of current J2T, wait for 15 min and compare with the glass through MT5-Demo.

don't know

it all makes sense to me.

i.e. you can't tell if it's real or not without comparing it to another one

so no conclusions - kitchen/non-cooking - are accepted.

Renat Akhtyamov:

you don't know.

It all makes sense to me.

So you can't tell if the glass is real without comparing it to another one.

so no kitchen/non-cooking conclusions are accepted.

And what do you actually want? What purpose do you want to find out?

What's the kitchen got to do with it, anyway?
Reason: