MT5 questions on trading on the Moscow Exchange - page 4

Sergey Chalyshev:

I didn't want to answer you, I knew you wouldn't understand or want to read it anyway,

are there any contradictions in my words?

all bids in the betting market are real, your trades and bids in the betting market will be visible to all bidders,

if you stop pretending and connect to the MMVB demo loop, you will see my bids and the other participants there, and I will finally see your bids.

The demo server is absolutely the same as the battle server, all bids on the demo server are the same real as on the battle server, only the deposit is virtual.

Does it mean that orders from the demo server can be seen in the betting market on the real account? It is unlikely. And you can see both demo and real bids on the demo server? Or only from the demo account.

You see - there are still questions about your text...

Please, explain.

Artyom Trishkin:

So it turns out that the requests from the demo server are visible in the stack on the real account? It is unlikely. And you can see both, demo and real orders on the demo account? Or only from the demo account.

You see - there are still questions about your text...

Please, explain.

The "trader's" application doesn't matter to anyone...

is that clearer?

it's all the same whether they're done on a demo or on a real account...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

No one cares about the bids of "traders"...

Is that clearer?

it doesn't matter if they're on the demo or on the real.

it's about the cup

but if we go deeper, Artem is right

in fact there are no demo orders in the market

if we were to see them, such a market would essentially reinforce in itself the suspicion that it is nothing more than a toy

But if Sergei had told us how to check the correctness of the construction of the cup, then I would have understood that he carefully read those links to the MOEX website, which he operates

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's about the glass.

But if you look deeper, Artem is right.

In fact, there are no demo bids in the cup.

if we did see them, in fact, such a market would reinforce in itself the suspicion that it is nothing more than a toy

there are no demo bids.

but there's a lot more to it than that.

so the lack of demos shouldn't be a concern. They basically add up to the others

Maxim Kuznetsov:

the demo applications aren't there.

but there's a lot more where that came from.

so the lack of demos shouldn't be a concern. They basically add up to the rest

Of course not, and it shouldn't be

Maxim Kuznetsov:

the demo applications aren't there.

but there's a lot more to it than that.

so the lack of demos shouldn't be a concern. They basically add up to the rest

You see, you can answer people normally instead of "that makes more sense". No, it wasn't.

That's much clearer, and it's not confusing:

There's no demo application.

You'd think someone'd be doing a demo trillion...

And the next question: on the demo server are the real requests in the cup visible? Please just yes or no.

Artyom Trishkin:

You see - you can answer people normally and not "through their lips" like "is that clearer?". No, it wasn't.

That's much clearer, and it doesn't confuse you:

You'd think someone would demo a trillion...

And the next question: on the demo server we can see the real requests in the market? Please, just "yes" or "no".

you can't say "neither"?

The further away from the spread the more realistic the bid is, that's how it is. Like everywhere else. If it is about currencies.

---

I can't imagine a demo on stocks at all :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

you can't say " neither"?

The further away from the spread the more realistic the bid is, as it were. It's the same as everywhere else. If you mean currencies.

---

I can't even imagine a demo on stocks :-)

We have one :)

The questions are not idle - you need to 'figure it out' and do it right.

Renat Akhtyamov:
of course not, and it shouldn't be.

maybe a strange idea, but if you see a market with only democracies and a real one from a large exchange

it's a gold mine...

you are a fan of arbitrage?

I don't have any demos at hand right now to check, but if I remember correctly, the demo outline works exactly the same way as the live one, but separately from it. That is, in the DEMO window you can see all the orders from all demo accounts, including those placed through Metatrader and through Quik. That is, you can place orders from one demo account and see them on the other demo account.

Orders from the real circuit are not placed in the demo circuit. Demo orders are executed against other demo orders. Someone throws an order to the thin demo cup - you will get a spike. Therefore, the prices on the demo contour are not real.

If you want real prices - you need to open a demo account with one of the offshore firms that broadcast real data from FORTS (not sure if you can write their names openly), or opena real account.

The funny thing is that there is no such alternative for QuickBooks, torture yourself with the demo circuit.

Reason: