You can copy all trades from your MT5 platform to MT4 platfom in less than 1 second? - page 4

One of the best MT5 signal MMDV Vivi 1 came back again. It already made 15% profits in 1 week. Unfortunately this became paid signal now.

This is probably bad news for some of you.

Copy trades of the 'MMDV Vivi 1' trading signal for MetaTrader 5

However there are some good free MT5 signals too. But I can't disclose here as I don't want to people rush to subscribe the signals and the signal will become paid one again as usual. . But my advice, list the signal in terms of growth. Filer them out some poor one using drawdown. Also check if they are using martingale or not (of course, you don't subscribe if they are martingale based unless you are curious experimenter. They tend to work well for short period of time making 100% -200% each month.).

Also more discussion here. You can copy all trades from your MT5 platform to MT4 platfom - Page 4 @ Forex Factory

Kind regards.

Files:
screenshot1.png  109 kb

I been told that demo version is expired. Here is new demo version.

Please read quick manual to get going. As in previous version, it is straight forwards to use. Enjoy

Regards.

Hi.

You can place a chart at 2-minute periodicity in MT4?

Thank you.

auto9817:

With this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier, there are unlimited opportunities. You can make money or you can test your brilliant trading strategy in the international Meta Trader 4 trading competition using your Meta Trader 5 expert advisors. Here are few considerations about the value of this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier.

• Get Meta Trader 5 signals in your Meta Trader 5 demo account, copy the signal to your live Meta Trader 4 accounts (You can mix Meta Trader 5 and Meta Trader 4 signals into one live MT 4 account with this Trade Copier.)

• Build and test your trading strategy in the advanced strategy tester in the Meta Trader 5 and use the Expert Advisors with your favourite Meta Trader 4 live brokers.

• Build and test your trading strategy in the advanced strategy tester in the Meta Trader 5 and enter the international Meta Trader 4 Trading competition. (Note that there are dozens of FX trading competition in Meta Trader 4 but none in Meta Trader 5.)

• Saving a lot of time from doing conversion coding work from Meta Trader 5 to Meta Trader 4 (There is no need to spend a lot of time to rewrite your code from Meta Trader 5 to Meta Trader 4. Just simply copy the trades from your Meta Trader 5 terminal to Meta Trader 4 terminal.)

• Distribute signals from your Meta Trader 5 expert advisors to your multiple Meta Trader 4 terminals. (This trade copier support up to five different Meta Trader 4 terminals.)

Doesn’t matter you are coder or general users or beginner or professional. You will get lots of benefits from this MT 5 to MT 4 Trade Copier.

Then enjoy this Trade Copier.

Plus note that unfortunately I can't sell this software on MQL5: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader as this software combines C++ language with mql5 and mql 4 languages. So you can only get this software outside MQL5: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader market section. Just contact me if you are interested in unlimited live account version on financialengineerpro21@gmail.com

have you stopped this copier ?

Is it possible to copy a from a MT5 to another MT5 ?

I would like to use several MT5 accounts and copy just from 1.

Guilherme Mendonca:

Is it possible to copy a from a MT5 to another MT5 ?

I would like to use several MT5 accounts and copy just from 1.

Yes, from one MT5 account (signal provider) to the other MT5 account.
But if it is from real/live account so you should subscribe using your an other real account, and you will pay to yourself.

-------------

If not so you can use Copy Trades tools (there are a lot of them in the Market - you can check them all here).

Reason: