The progress of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE development

The development of MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE is at full speed. According to our lead developer, Denis Mezentsev, the mobile terminal is half ready. By the present moment, the following components have been realized: MarketWatch, trade history, alerts, mailing system, and news. Tradefunctions and charts remain to be realized.

The development of the terminal is going ahead of schedule previously announced. It is very possible that the beta version will be released a bit earlier. We will keep you thoroughly advised and promptly publish news about MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE.

And now, we would like to bring to your notice some screenshots of the new terminal:

Hello;

I am one of the traders that waiting for this lovely product to be released to the market as soon as possible, so I am really want to thank you for these efforts in making this program.

I have some questions: is it a JAVA application, or it works only on smart mobile phones like nokia 9300 for example.....

Thank you for your efforts, and hope you all the success,,,

Yours,,,,

Samir......

samirmta:
Hello;

I am one of the traders that waiting for this lovely product to be released to the market as soon as possible, so I am really want to thank you for these efforts in making this program.

I have some questions: is it a JAVA application, or it works only on smart mobile phones like nokia 9300 for example.....

Thank you for your efforts, and hope you all the success,,,

Yours,,,,

Samir......

hi,

No, its not a Java-application and it works only on devices with MS Windows Mobile Smartphone Edition OS.

hi,

I have downloaded the beta version and it looks great. Its saturday so i cant trade yet. I was wondering, I already have an interbankfx live account, i was wondering how i can the beta to see my live account. Do I need to download their server profile for live account? Thanks

dojisan

DojiSan:
hi,

I have downloaded the beta version and it looks great. Its saturday so i cant trade yet. I was wondering, I already have an interbankfx live account, i was wondering how i can the beta to see my live account. Do I need to download their server profile for live account? Thanks

dojisan

Just add your broker's server to the terminal and you can work with any account (demo\real) on the server. But please keep in mind, that its still a beta version.
Reason: