What is everyone looking for? - page 7

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

Got it.

"Inenada so shout." (c) Prostokvashino.

I don't bother with standard schemes. Although I do take useful things from time to time.

I call my similar modules "decision-making block". I think the name is more appropriate.

But not the point, as one of my acquaintances says in a philosophical and pedagogical burst.

Nope. There's a subtle point here - this unit is already inside the trading sub-system, it makes a decision based on the presence or absence of a signal. But the signals themselves are produced by the detectors.

LeoV писал(а) >>

I've written to you before -

Well, nonsense aside, I think the answer is obvious. :)

SProgrammer >>:

Да Синозавр, например. :)

I think it's a case of wishful thinking. He's not arguing with that.

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

I think it's a case of wishful thinking. He's not arguing with that.

You can't see the difference between non-comparable things - you can't add up cows and kilometres, you can't formulate a difference between them. :) What is the difference between a cow and a kilometre? They are different things. And an indictor is part of the TC.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> well, nonsense aside, I think the answer is obvious. :)

Well it's not really nonsense, I'd say, but even if you're hinting at money, there are some moments too - do you want to get 100% per year, per month, per day or per hour? It would seem that it's the same goal, but the time (year, month, day, hour) cardinally depends on the concept, goal, principle and philosophy of trading.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Well, it's not really a no-brainer, I'd say, but even if you're hinting at money, there are several points here too - do you want to get 100% per year, per month, per day or per hour?(The 100% figure is conditional). It would seem that it's one and the same goal, but the time (year, month, day, hour) cardinally depends on the concept, goal, principle and philosophy of trading.

That's the subtleties. :)

SProgrammer писал(а) >> That's the subtleties. :)

It's not subtleties, it's foundations )))) And if you don't get into it, then dun ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

It's not subtlety, it's foundation ))))

Yes, I agree it's a foundation, but how thick it is is a matter of subtlety.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> Well, yes, I agree - it's the foundation, but how thick it is is a matter of subtlety.

This is demagoguery to confuse the point. The thickness of the foundation determines whether your TS will be workable, in terms of making money, or it will simply go bust quickly.

LeoV писал(а) >>

This is demagoguery to confuse the issue. The thickness of the foundation determines whether your TS will be workable, in terms of making money, or whether it will simply go bust quickly.

The point is the money, the profit - it's either there or it's not. :)) How many there are in this thread is not important yet - what is important to understand is that everyone is looking for profit. And for that, they are looking for indicators that are 'perfect'. :)
Reason: