Fractals, fractal structures, their graphic images + Canvas - page 10

Aleksey Ivanov:

(1) it seems to me that the chaotically changing (by fractional Brownian motion) state is squeezed into some configuration of a potential well, which (configuration) introduces statistically the elements of order.

Bravo! Exactly so.

Alexander_K:

Bravo! That's exactly what it is.

Oh, are you still awake?

Aleksey Ivanov:
Oh, are you still awake?

No time.

I have a feeling the Grail will be found in this thread.

Alexander_K:

No time.

I have a feeling the Grail will be found in this thread.

Not just any Grail, but a Fractal Grail. And its image will be imprinted on Canvas)

Dmitriy Skub:
Not just any grail, but the Fractal Grail. And its image will be imprinted on Canvas)

No. We're not going to capture it. Let's, as soon as we find the Grail, tear down all our lines, so no one else will know.

Aleksey Ivanov:

No. We're not going to capture it. Let's, as soon as we find the grail, tear down all our lines, so no one else will know.

No one else will know.)

Dmitriy Skub:
That way no one else will know)

That's right, or there will be too many oligarchs. :)

I can show you how to trade on fractals by hand, but I do not know how to automate it.

i can play around with it, opening trades and explaining like this fractal here and that fractal there... but i would be too lazy to write it on a regular basis

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I can show you how to trade on fractals by hand, but I do not know how to automate it.

I can play around with it, opening trades and explaining such a fractal here and another one there... but I would be too lazy to write it on a regular basis.

It is possible to automate fractals, it is not long.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Fractals can be automated, it doesn't take long.

we are not talking about bilhams fractals

Reason: