I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 29

Evgeny Belyaev:

Is it written on your forehead? Or what?

You're so smart, but you can't read! Have some respect for the people who get notification of new messages! In the description of the "withdraw from account" section, there's a footnote I quote:

PAYMENT SYSTEM MQL5.COMMUNITY

17 June 2011, 16:28
99 618

Introduction

The internal payment system of MQL5.community was initially created forpaying the fees of the authors of articles. But the community life does not stand still, and since the payment system has been launched a lot of services that involve commodity-money relations between the two parties have appeared on the website:

• Market- a shop of applications written in MQL4 and MQL5;
  • Signals- provision of trading signals to subscribers on a paid basis with an opportunity to monitor trading results;
  • Virtual Hosting- a native solution for non-stop operation of your MetaTrader trading terminals;
  • Freelancing- a meeting place for traders and developers of MQL4 and MQL5 applications;
  • MQL5 Cloud Network- buying and selling free tester agents' capacity for organizing distributed calculations.

The most popular payment systemsePayments,PayPal andCardpay have been integrated for depositing and withdrawing funds. US dollars are used as the currency unit for payments. Traders can also pay for services and add funds to their accounts on the website using MQL5 coupons. They are provided by some brokers free of charge for their customers.

At MQL5.community you can not only receive unique paid services, but also earn money yourself. In this article we will thoroughly discuss all the issues related to the MQL5.community payment system. You'll learn how you can deposit and withdraw money from the system, how safe is the operation, and how you can earn and spend at MQL5.community.

1. Security of Operations
  2. Fundsinput
  3. Withdrawal
  4. How to earn in MQL5.community
  5. How to spend at MQL5.community
  6. Paying for services and depositing your MQL5 account with coupons

1. Security of Transactions

Any activity with real money requires security during operations. All operations in your profile, including financial ones, are done via secure connection to https://login.mql5.com domain using SSL protocol. A certificate fromCOMODO CA Limited is issued for this domain name.

All important transactions are confirmed by SMS, which are sent to the mobile phone number specified in the "Security" section of your profile. When you save the number in your profile, it is confirmed by a verification code.

Valid mobile phone number with short message service (SMS) is the prerequisite for withdrawing from the MQL5.community payment system!

Security settings for the MQL5.community profile

Limited withdrawal is another level of security -you can withdraw no more than 1 withdrawal per 24 hours and no more than 1000 USD.

Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Большую часть времени современные компьютеры простаивают и не используют всех возможностей процессора. Мы предлагаем задействовать их с пользой. Вы можете сдавать мощности вашего компьютера другим участникам нашей сети для выполнения разнообразных...

Pavel Malyshko:

You're so smart, you can't read!

You are blind I asked aboutCardpay limits, notMQL5.community.

Evgeny Belyaev:

You are blind I asked aboutCardpay limits, notMQL5.community.

Look at what it says on the withdrawal now, it's notMQL5.community, it'sCardpay!
p.s.
the ability to formulate your questions correctly will give you more specific answers and avoid arguments

Fedor Arkhipov:
Do you plan to restore the withdrawal via webmoney?

Unfortunately, no.

It is not in line with our accounting system on the new legal entity.

Alternatively, you can send money to cards opened via Webmoney.

For Spider-Man and Dashka:

Where are theCardpay limits listed there?

Evgeny Belyaev:

For Spider-Man and Dashka:

Where are theCardpay limits listed there?

It's an intermediary, what are the limits

Evgeny Belyaev:

Is it written on your forehead? Or where?

Don't be rude to people, please. They are not to blame for anyone else's problems.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's an intermediary, what are the limits?

It's a tough case. I'll let you in on a secret. Sberbank has limits, so does webmoney.

Evgeny Belyaev:

It's a tough case. I'll let you in on a secret. Sberbank has limits, so does webmoney.

You sell for $1,000 a day?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Are you selling for $1,000 a day?

kudos for accuracy)

Reason: