I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 16

maybe the bank does not automatically convert

Artyom Trishkin:

You have a ruble card. And it says that payment is made in USD. Could this be the reason for the error?

It's possible, but it's even more dangerous to get a USD card. They may block you and ask you where the money is coming from.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If anything, I've had the EP for just over two years. I don't know why you're unhappy.

I don't know what you're complaining about...money is withdrawn toEP instantly, and fromEP instantly...that's all I use...very handy mobile app

and there is no fee to withdraw to Ep...the fee is only when transferring fromEP to your card

A new trick with skrill.
I withdrew 300 euros and got a message from the bank saying that gbp was received, but they can't credit it, so I have to open a card.

Cardpay does not work. An error both when withdrawing to $ card and not to $ card: "An error has occurred while working with the Cardpay payment system. If you need help with this situation, please write an application to Service Desk and provide all details of the operation.

The code was not sent. The confirmation limit has been exceeded.
No more than 3 confirmations can be sent during the day. Try again in 24 hours.

Renat, please, at least for today, widen the attempts. By the way, there was no text in the telegram at all. -1 attempt.

There was an error with CardPay too.

Return WebMoney

This is where the withdrawal is really booming, it's near forex. I don't think there's that much excitement for withdrawals from DCs. I knew it.

There has been an error with the Cardpay payment system. If you need assistance with this situation, please contactService Desk and provide all the details of the transaction.

+1

I have transferred to $ card. Previously withdrew to it from ePayments without any problems.

Reason: