What is going on with MQL5 Payment System? - page 19

Hi everyone, this discussion has had no updates in a while. I'd like to ask if anyone has figured out a way to withdraw from mql5, if you don't have epayments, PayPal and your card does not allow outside funding.

holocast:
Hi everyone, this discussion has had no updates in a while. I'd like to ask if anyone has figured out a way to withdraw from mql5, if you don't have epayments, PayPal and your card does not allow outside funding.

Hi,

Yes,it was for a while,but there is no any new solution for it,just ePayments account can resolve ,that is restricted for some countries such as Iran.

They seem to have completely forgotten to add new deposit/withdraw methods.

What an interesting thread! Can someone tell me one thing? I don't use PayPal or other popular payment systems. For my transactions I use Fondy. It's one of the newest payment gateway UK have. I use it all the time because I travel to Europe often - have a business there and many of my friends live there too. Mostly it's in Eastern Europe. The foundry is brand new, so I don't really think it's comparable with MQL5, but maybe it will be soon? It would be awesome if new methods of deposit and withdraw will be added.

Georg1o:
What an interesting thread! Can someone tell me one thing? I don't use PayPal or other popular payment systems. For my transactions I use Fondy. It's one of the newest payment gateway UK have. I use it all the time because I travel to Europe often - have a business there and many of my friends live there too. Mostly it's in Eastern Europe. The foundry is brand new, so I don't really think it's comparable with MQL5, but maybe it will be soon? It would be awesome if new methods of deposit and withdraw will be added.

That's not the problem.

You can use the current method in the site.

The problem is for the other countries that can not use the current methods.

Arash Lakzadeh:

That's not the problem.

You can use the current method in the site.

The problem is for the other countries that can not use the current methods.

As i got a message from their service desk,they dont have any plan to add a new payment gateway for withdrawing !

Mehrdad Jeddi:

As i got a message from their service desk,they dont have any plan to add a new payment gateway for withdrawing !

is there any chance of master card

Muhammad Mudasir:

is there any chance of master card

I dont think so.

The announcement -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdrawals to MasterCard available again

MetaQuotes, 2020.01.27 08:57

We are pleased to announce that we have enabled fund withdrawals to MasterCard, in addition to previously available VISA cards. Now you can use these popular payment systems for withdrawals if such an operation is approved by your card issuing bank.

If withdrawal to your card is declined by the bank, we will immediately inform you, so that you can contact your bank for further details. For more information on withdrawal and deposit methods, please read the article "Payments and payment methods".

However my all of Master and VISA cards rejected. I tried with 2 different bank cards and one of my friend tried with 3 different bank cards. I got this error message:  "Cardpay payment system has rejected the withdrawal operation. Please contact the bank that issued your card for details."

I want to know, if anyone solved this problem after contacted the card own bank? What kind of service need to activate?

At that time i really need your support to solve this problem.

Thank you.

Reason: