I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 9

@Alekseyi Beliakov What about webmoney? Will they shut it down?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:
When will there be reporting documents that can properly confirm the source of income? Receipt of money to a card always raises questions at the bank, especially if the money is in foreign currency from a non-resident!

Withdraw to epayments) You can withdraw to Yandex money (the issuing bank is the European MasterCard) and you can also get a bank card

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Apparently, the contract isthe "Conditions of Use". There is not much to understand from these terms and conditions, in my opinion. From yesterday's communication with Renat, I understand that MQ is an agent acting for the principal on his own behalf, for which he receives remuneration in the form of a commission. Accordingly, you have instructed the Agent (MQ) to find you a job under a civil law contract or provide information about the job (not the point here), with the Agent acting on his own behalf and assuming all obligations in the transaction (attention, then why does the arbitration eat away at the commission of both parties?). And in fact there is a contradiction here, as the civil law contract is not for services between the Contractor and the Client, and the Contractor is itself the provider of a service, let's call it "Code Writing". I don't know EU law, but in RF it would be tax avoidance on insurance premiums. The case would change if MQ acted on behalf of the Client and honestly took money for the site and transferring the money to the Principal.

And here the point is that you are working as a freelancer not officially and the state will not care that you have paid a commission to the service, so you can't refer to the fact that you allegedly paid tax and all questions are not quam)

Irek Gilmutdinov:

So it is MQ who is the agent?

This is not an idle question for me, because I have been self-employed and paying NAP for six months now. But according to the law:

Here, as I understand it, a self-employed person cannot be an agent, but not vice versa. I am not very versed in the legal aspects, I would like to clarify this point - who is the agent and who is the person in whose interests the agent acts.

My understanding is that you are a principal according to their ideology, otherwise you would be receiving remuneration under the Agency Agreement.

Then again, though, you could imagine MQ recruiting orders and giving their execution to a freelancer, while retaining the rights... Without a normal contract and reporting documents nothing is completely clear.

And what does the purpose of payment state for you?

If you are an agent, it should be something like "reimbursement of expenses under agency agreement #__ of __, and agency fee under agency agreement #__ of __".

I just don't see how, without a normal contract, the exchange control will allow such payments through. Legal firms usually have serious requirements.

@Pavel Malyshko Who cares? What difference does it make? Do you reject MQL5 services because of it?

My earnings are small, no one will bother to collect taxes from you.

What about webmoney? Will they shut it down?

I withdraw to WebMoney and then to emoney->yandex money. My Yandex card has a withdrawal limit of 10,000 rubles without any commission.

You can pay by card in any shop without a fee.

Pavel Malyshko:

And here the point is that you are working as a freelancer not officially and the state will not care that you have paid a commission to the service, so you cannot say that you have allegedly paid tax and all the issues are not quam)

The commission is not a tax, the tax will now be an additional fee for buyers / customers from the EU. And at the place of residence, everyone has his own risks and the state may have different appetites.

In any case, if a person is suddenly asked where he gets money from and for what, he should know about it to answer correctly, and now it's all very vague...

Pavel Malyshko:

Withdraw to epayments) You may also withdraw money to yandex money (the issuer bank is european mastercard).

Such accounts should be declared to the FMS, which only adds questions about the source of income.

Fedor Arkhipov:

What about webmoney? Will they shut it down?

They say it will be disconnected, as I understand it.

Speaking of withdrawals, I have noticed that many DCs write "Refunds" in the purpose of payment, and some withdraw through agents in countries where residents live.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

They say they will switch it off, as I understand it.

Oh, trouble, trouble!

Fedor Arkhipov:
Oh, trouble, trouble!

Yep

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

I can't deposit money to my account, except for mql5 coupons there are no other options. what the heck. and there are no options icons. no webmoney icons

Aytugan Khafizov, 2019.09.13 16:34

Regarding webmoney - unfortunately, this payment method will no longer be available.

As a substitute for webmoney for withdrawal, we have made withdrawal to cards - we are sure that it will be the most convenient and in demand.

Reason: